Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 2010 LED Tails

Old 12-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2010 LED Tails ****SOLD*******

I have a set of 2010 LED tails for sale with 2000 miles on them. They are like new. $200.00 plus shipping. I will also throw in the stuff in the other 2 photos for free. If you just want the tails only, the price is still $200.00 plus shipping.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good deal. what kind of tail lights are you running now?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
bump for a good deal. what kind of tail lights are you running now?
I had some blacked out tails I got on ebay but ended up writing off the whole truck in an accident so these are some things I had in stock.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
damnit why now!! i give ya 150 shipped to 44811 take paypal???
Old 12-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
damnit why now!! i give ya 150 shipped to 44811 take paypal???
pass
Old 12-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibertop View Post
pass
keep me in mind if all else fails....thanks
Old 12-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #7
Quote:
keep me in mind if all else fails....thanks

Thanks for the offer!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:17 AM   #8
bump
Old 12-23-2010, 03:13 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Black'd out ones look good.............maybe looked good would be better choice of words. Sorry for your loss............
Old 12-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #10

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
170 shipped?....bump
Old 12-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #11

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed.....i want!
Old 12-23-2010, 09:33 AM   #12
Quote:
pm'ed.....i want!
$225.00 shipped
Old 12-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #13
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
225 shipped.....mhmmm send me a pm if you get to 200 shipped
Old 12-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #14
***********SOLD**************
Old 01-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #15

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
WOOT!! thanks Roger!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #16
Looks good man! Glad you like them. What year is your taco?
Old 01-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #17

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
2006....with pink taillights no more!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the other stuff?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #19

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
no igot it all....want the floor mats?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I was more looking fit the hella covers, are they for 500's or 700's?