Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 17'' Black XD Addicts, Bilstien 5100, Black LED tails

Old 12-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 17'' Black XD Eagles 185, Bilstien 5100, Black LED tails

Please let me know if you or if you know anyone that has these for sale. Would love to deal locally in Socal. Looking to buy a special christmas gift for my self

I would also be interested in purchasing tires along with the wheels, and I have stock TRD OR wheels if needed, Thanks!

I need:
17'' Black XD / Eagles 185
Bilstien 5100 (found some already)
Black LED tails
Old 12-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for no missing pieces thanks for the offer though..

Will also consider Eagles 187s and Xtreme Alloys 7005
Old 12-25-2010, 01:29 AM   #3

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Iam set on the black 17" eagle 185. Pls lmk if you have a set. If not i will buy then new in the end of January.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #4

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP still looking for addicts,

If i dont find a set this month I still found a decentdeal for $1400, 17x9' addicts + lugs + 285 nitto grappler + mount/balance

But trying to save some $$$ to buy used ones... anyone?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
BUMP still looking for addicts,

If i dont find a set this month I still found a decentdeal for $1400, 17x9' addicts + lugs + 285 nitto grappler + mount/balance

But trying to save some $$$ to buy used ones... anyone?
If you don't mind, where did you get that deal at? You can shoot me a PM if you'd like.