LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Supercharged Frontier w/ Brand New Motor

Old 12-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharged Frontier w/ Brand New Motor

Currently live in Mt. Shasta, Ca and there is plenty of snow and my 2wd is not cuttin it. Tryin to sell asap to buy a tacoma. Aright here's some info: Auto, Supercharged, Black leather interior with red "s/c" stitched into seats, flip up sun roof, custom sound system with 2 jl audio 10" subwoofers behind backseat, 20" rims, snug top bed cover, dual exhaust, custom tail lights. Bought the truck from Auto City in Redding and the truck had lots of problems that they would not help to fix. So last month I decided to just put a brand new motor/radiator/exhaust manifolds in it (have paperwork to prove). Runs awesome and has lots of power especially with the supercharger. Just did the first oil change at 500 miles and I'm at just over 1000 miles on the new motor now. ODO reads 119,000. Truck is super clean and I'd love to keep but I NEED a 4wd asap living up here in Mt. Shasta. Asking 9,250$ OBO...desperate to sell/trade so just make an offer worst I can do is say no. Email is pushed straight to my phone so i'll reply asap. So email or call/txt me anytime: 7076014377. Pics on my photobucket at: http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...01%20Frontier/
Thanks for looking...

Old 12-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Just a suggestion. You might want to try posting to one of the Nissan forums since you will probably get a more Nissan friendly crowd. These are good trucks, I used to own a SC Frontier, but most folks on this forum like their Taco's. You might find someone on here that wants to buy it, but you will probably have more success on something like TUNFS (The Ultimate Nissan Frontier Site - http://tunfs.yuku.com). GLWS!
Old 12-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Just a suggestion. You might want to try posting to one of the Nissan forums since you will probably get a more Nissan friendly crowd. These are good trucks, I used to own a SC Frontier, but most folks on this forum like their Taco's. You might find someone on here that wants to buy it, but you will probably have more success on something like TUNFS (The Ultimate Nissan Frontier Site - http://tunfs.yuku.com). GLWS!
I have it on CL of course, and on clubfrontier...I'll post it on the site you suggested also, thank you. I was just posting here thinkin there would b a slim chance somebody would be interested you know.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Try posting it on Club Frontier. Lots of good guys over there, maybe you'd have some luck.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
btw....a motor is electric
Old 12-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtbthree View Post
I've been saying this for years! Finally somebody gets it!!
Old 12-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #9
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice truck. Good luck on the sell/trade tho
Old 12-31-2010, 07:52 AM   #10
FTL911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
FTL911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In relatively ALL automotive mags, and by race motor builders themselves; the "engine" is refered to as the "motor".
You should get out more often; and if not, at least read
Old 12-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
I've been saying this for years! Finally somebody gets it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTL911 View Post
In relatively ALL automotive mags, and by race motor builders themselves; the "engine" is refered to as the "motor".
And by definition, a motor can include internal combustion engines. I hate it when people call engines motors, but they are technically correct.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #12
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, good luck with the sale.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:01 AM   #13
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
see what happens when you try to sell a nissan on a tacoma site everything turns to
Old 12-31-2010, 03:52 PM   #14
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, get out more often, alright bro, the commonly use language in auto mags is something you know better than I, yay. My statement was based on the understanding that by physical definition, a generator transforms mechanical energy into electricity, a [I]motor[I] does the opposite, turning electric current into mechanical, kinetic energy, even rocket boosters on a shuttle are classified as motor because they're electrically powering a propellant. Yet, English and it's words are full of ambiguities and redundancies Its all semantics, I'm not gonna write GM and tell them that their company name is wrong
It was a dry joke
Old 12-31-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Lololololololololo
Old 01-01-2011, 02:54 AM   #16
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
haha, get out more often, alright bro, the commonly use language in auto mags is something you know better than I, yay. My statement was based on the understanding that by physical definition, a generator transforms mechanical energy into electricity, a [i]motor[i] does the opposite, turning electric current into mechanical, kinetic energy, even rocket boosters on a shuttle are classified as motor because they're electrically powering a propellant. Yet, English and it's words are full of ambiguities and redundancies Its all semantics, I'm not gonna write GM and tell them that their company name is wrong
It was a dry joke
Take it to PM's or start your own thread about electric Motors and what not. Don't trash this guys thread. If it isn't about buying his truck or helping him sell don't post.

Bump for the OP.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #17

Bump....Need to sell! lol

Old 01-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #18
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahahahahahah

.....shiz, even a prerunner could drive outta that!
Old 01-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natetroknot View Post
hahahahahahahahahah

.....shiz, even a prerunner could drive outta that!
Hahaha. Actually have one person interested...he offered $8,000, he's gonna check the truck out on the 21st. Hope all goes well, I can't be in a taco soon enough!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #20
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bwahahahahaha i just over there boarding and it was snowing like a son of a gun! tacoma makes it through anything though! and u can get a similar but better leather in your taco like my katzkin kit...Black w red TRD stitching good luck with ur sale, hope to see that taco around and lmk if u need some parts lol i have a ton of shit and could drop at your door next time goin over