Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb- chrome rear bumper 2nd gen

Old 12-25-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
wtb- chrome rear bumper 2nd gen

I live in western mass- looking to go chrome in the back- looking locally as I'd prefer to not pay as much in shipping as the part costs. Anyone have one or a lead on one? Cash in hand. Thanks!
Old 12-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Chrome

I am only 1/2 way across the US (St. Louis, MO) but I just got my All Pro rear bumper in and as soon as it is powder-coated it will be for sale ~ CHEAP.
If you dont get one in the next few weeks...contact me.

shanran71@gmail.com

Happy New Year!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still looking.......
Old 01-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #7

Tepidy- you outside of CT or MASS? Wondering how far away you are for a Sunday Drive...?
Old 01-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
i'm going "black" in february/ march if things don't work out for you before then (2011 - late november)
Old 01-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #9
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
I got one, on a 2011, $300 and its yours