Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 16" Wheels off of my 2010 TRD Off Road

Old 12-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!!!! 16" Wheels off of my 2010 TRD Off Road

I have the stock wheels off of my 2010 TRD Off Road Tacoma. They were on for the first 5000 miles. They are in great shape and I will get some pics up. Asking $300 for the wheels, and shipping would be extra.

I just took a couple of quick pics. Both cars are in the garage right now so it's hard to get them out at this moment. I will provide pics of each wheel if requested.

Ok so I've checked shipping with UPS, USPS, and FedEx. UPS is most expensive, followed by FedEx, and then USPS. You can look at the rates online. The package dimensions are 4 boxes at 18L x 18W x 10H. The weight is 25 lbs a piece. There is a seperate box for the lug nuts, and I will pay for that box.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
SonnysTile is on a distinguished road

Name: Sonny
SonnysTile's Tacoma Gallery
Tires too?

Size?
Old 12-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going to get the pics up. They are in my XD boxes. They are 16" and come with the lug nuts, and center caps.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
Addicted to my DSLR

Updated. I will get some better pics up tomorrow.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #5
Addicted to my DSLR

bump
Old 12-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
ciscotech2007 is on a distinguished road
ciscotech2007's Tacoma Gallery
take a look at my post for mud flaps for trade for factort wheels
Old 12-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
Addicted to my DSLR

Sorry I don't need flaps, and I need the cash. Thanks though
Old 12-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
Addicted to my DSLR

ttt
Old 12-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #9
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested,how much to ship to Maine 04412?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
slo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslo13zx3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
slo13zx3's Tacoma Gallery
price shipped to 18421
Old 12-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
Addicted to my DSLR

I will ship them in the XD boxes that are pictured above. I will take one in to UPS, FED EX, and UPS to find the best price. First come first serve. Thanks guys
Old 12-29-2010, 05:23 PM   #12
Addicted to my DSLR

Fed ex wants the city so if you guys could pm that info
Old 12-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #13
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
18421 is forest city, Pa
04412 is brewer, Me according to yahoo search
Old 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #14
Addicted to my DSLR

The two idiots working at Fed Ex were less than helpful. Go figure they couldn't figure out a simple yahoo search.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #15
Addicted to my DSLR

PM's sent
Old 12-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good price...these would look sick on a 1st gen!!

Bumpo!
Old 12-30-2010, 07:25 AM   #17
Addicted to my DSLR

Ttt
Old 12-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #18
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
i saw the XD boxes and got all excited, then i saw they were factory rims
Old 12-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #19
Addicted to my DSLR

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
i saw the XD boxes and got all excited, then i saw they were factory rims
HA! The XD's replaced my stock wheels soon after I bought it! I wanted the black on black look
Old 12-31-2010, 05:29 AM   #20
Addicted to my DSLR

Bump!