LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ Wheel Center Caps (Hub Caps)

Old 12-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
swiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
swiss's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ Wheel Center Caps (Hub Caps)

As the title says. Looking to pick up a set of stock wheel centers. Thanks!
Old 12-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
As the title says. Looking to pick up a set of stock wheel centers. Thanks!
I have 4 but they are painted black....
Old 12-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
swiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
swiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I have 4 but they are painted black....

Looking to replace stockers, so unless the paint can be stripped and the caps still look good I'm going to have to pass. Thanks.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
Looking to replace stockers, so unless the paint can be stripped and the caps still look good I'm going to have to pass. Thanks.
yeah it would take a lot of work. sorry i couldnt help more.