Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

air lift kit for 2005+ Tacoma Dual controller

Old 12-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
ryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to behold
ryanf's Tacoma Gallery
air lift kit for 2005+ Tacoma Dual controller

I have an air lift kit for 2005+ Tacomas. This is the Duel controller, so you can control right/left side independently. It was installed for about 1000 miles then removed when i had to get rid of my truck. Comes with compressor, bags, fittings, gauges tons of air line. I have no use for it and figured someone might have a use for it. I am in 10307, staten Island ny. I will ship it for $25 bucks either UPS or USPS. I'll take $175 for it or best offer. Paypal only, just trying to clean out the garage. Happy holidays. Email or PM me with any questions.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Is this like the Firestone Airbags?
Old 12-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
ryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to beholdryanf is a splendid one to behold
ryanf's Tacoma Gallery
yes, gives 4 inches of rear lift and great for trailering or heavy loads. I think the firstones mount slighty different
Old 12-29-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
ryanf's Tacoma Gallery
******SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD******

thanks.