Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'06 stock suspension parts for sale

Old 12-29-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
'06 stock suspension parts for sale

Contact this post if interested or pm. I live in Fullerton CA - local pick up is preferred. (cash only for local pickup)
will clean them before pickup
Stock leaf springs-100 obo
upper arms-75 firm (sold)
everything else make me an offer
soon light racing upper arms will be for sale if anyone is interested
top mounts sold
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_3936.jpg
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_3933.jpg
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_3932.jpg
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_3928.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
'06 stock suspension parts for sale-img_3928.jpg   '06 stock suspension parts for sale-img_3932.jpg   '06 stock suspension parts for sale-img_3937.jpg   '06 stock suspension parts for sale-img_3936.jpg  
Old 12-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
daredevildave has a spectacular aura aboutdaredevildave has a spectacular aura about

daredevildave's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the upper arms?
Old 12-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
how much for just the top plates, washers and bushings and spring isolators off the stock suspension?

Please PM me with details and i'll take em off your hands

I know you would prefer local pick up but I could really use that stuff man...I'll pay for shipping. It'll fit in the smallest flat rate box from the post office and its 5 bucks and change to ship
Old 12-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #4
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevildave View Post
How much for the upper arms?
Old 12-30-2010, 02:48 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
how much for just the top plates, washers and bushings and spring isolators off the stock suspension?

Please PM me with details and i'll take em off your hands

I know you would prefer local pick up but I could really use that stuff man...I'll pay for shipping. It'll fit in the smallest flat rate box from the post office and its 5 bucks and change to ship
I can do that no worries
Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
I can do that no worries
cool man, thanks alot. I replied to your PM
Old 12-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #7

Is paypal cool? Whats your e-mail addy
Old 12-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
daredevildave has a spectacular aura aboutdaredevildave has a spectacular aura about

daredevildave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sent you a PM
Old 12-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #9

Money sent
Old 12-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #10
ayunk04 is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
ayunk04's Tacoma Gallery
Was your leaf springs off a double cab or access cab, if its an access cab would they work for my 05
Old 12-30-2010, 06:48 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayunk04 View Post
Was your leaf springs off a double cab or access cab, if its an access cab would they work for my 05
I have a double cab but are u sure the leaf is diffrent for a acces cab I'm not sure but I will ask around. 06 parts is the same as 05 parts
Old 12-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #12

ayunk04's Tacoma Gallery
if they are the same length, let me know asap thank you
Old 12-31-2010, 11:34 AM   #13

Quote:
can you tell me your exact model of your truck? is it a prerunner?
Old 12-31-2010, 06:03 PM   #14

ayunk04's Tacoma Gallery
trd off road access cab
Old 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #15

Got the Top Plates and all the hardware today bro! Thanks again
Old 01-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #16

Quote:
Sorry man I was on a snowboard trip in tahoe with no computer. If you still need the part just let me know
Old 01-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Sorry man I was on a snowboard trip in tahoe with no computer. If you still need the part just let me know
and they will fit your truck almost positive