Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB- 05-08 Tacoma TRD OR, DC, long bed

Old 12-31-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
WTB- 05-08 Tacoma TRD OR, DC, long bed

I've been searching craigslist, cars.com, ebay, & autotrader for a decent priced Tacoma from a local private seller. I never realized how rare the double cab long bed TRD off-road is to find. Also, it seems 90% of the trucks I find are silver. I want white, red, or black. Prefer red.

I'm in Tulsa, OK....if you see anything out within 400 miles, I'd appreciate a heads-up.

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2010, 08:16 AM   #3
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hmm....interesting...I did not know that. So, all I can find is TRD Sport models....which means limited slip instead of a locker. How do I get the locker?
Old 12-31-2010, 08:52 AM   #5
I guess I will have to settle for a DC, LB, TRD Sport package
Old 05-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post
I guess I will have to settle for a DC, LB, TRD Sport package
Settle

Lol