Notices

WTB Silver grill surround or complete silver grill

Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Silver grill surround or complete silver grill

The silver surround on my grill fell off and got broken so I need a new one. Looking for a surround or a full silver grill if anyone has one. Let me know what you guys got!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XT View Post
The silver surround on my grill fell off and got broken so I need a new one. Looking for a surround or a full silver grill if anyone has one. Let me know what you guys got!
I have a trd grill but its chrome? Can ship and sell asap. In great condition from an 09. Nothing broken and already boxed.