Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Alpine Touch Screen, Dash Kit, and Custom Ported Subwoofer Box

Old 01-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
Tyler_G13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
Tyler_G13's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine Touch Screen, Dash Kit, and Custom Ported Subwoofer Box

Ported Box for a 2005+ Double Cab tacoma it fits 1 JL Audio 13TW5. Box was custom made by Chris Pate owner of Mobile Toys ( 2010 USACI National Championship winner) the box will fit into the truck perfectly behind the back seat without any modifications to the safety hooks. The box is mostly MDF but includes Fiberglass along the the edges, bottom and along the port to help seal and create durability. Therefore the sound is Fantastic.
Price= $300

Alpine INA-W900 Touch Screen comes with built in navigation, Ipod/Iphone connection, Bluetooth compatible, XM Radio Compatible, includes all wires.
Price= $900

Black Dash Kit, fits double din and single din, Purchased about 2 Months ago so basically brand new, no scratches.
Price= $20

For the Whole Lot my Price is $1100

Old 01-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road
DougieFresh1's Tacoma Gallery
where in TX are you located? No sub for sale?
Old 01-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/Alpine-INA-W90.../dp/B003901QWE

just saying, crutchfield said it is discontinued.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:47 AM   #6
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
cant it was discontinued, amazon is selling it...
Old 01-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #8

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man, good luck
Old 01-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give u $400.00 for the DD
Old 01-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
rv210 will become famous soon enoughrv210 will become famous soon enough

Name: robert
rv210's Tacoma Gallery
I will give you $401 and I'm a texan
Old 01-24-2011, 07:46 AM   #15
jtice is on a distinguished road

jtice's Tacoma Gallery
What brand is the dash face plate? Did it come black or did you paint it?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #17
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_G13 View Post
I can only go down to $600
My brother may be interested in your DD. Let me check. What does it come with?
Old 01-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #18
Tyler_G13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
Tyler_G13's Tacoma Gallery
it comes with everything that came with it originally plus the safety bypass hook up, which lets you work everything while driving.