Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Deaver j59 1st gen Replacement Pack

Old 01-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Deaver j59 1st gen Replacement Pack

Been Searching for a while but can't find any. Have cash in hand...
Old 01-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

To the top
Old 01-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #3

Bump it up
Old 01-06-2011, 01:53 PM   #4

Bumpp
Old 01-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
I got some I'll be pulling off my truck within the next week or 2. Was thinking to ask $300 for them since they are 6 bills new. I got extended shackles I'll throw in there for free if you get the leaf.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Harrelsen - (Neslerrah) has a set of J66s laying around but idk if is wanted to sell them. You'd need to flip the center pin though because they are set up for SUA. But that takes like 30mins. Pm maybe
Old 01-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
I got some I'll be pulling off my truck within the next week or 2. Was thinking to ask $300 for them since they are 6 bills new. I got extended shackles I'll throw in there for free if you get the leaf.
That would be perfect. Just let me know as soon as u get them off. Thanks man.

And alex are the j66's the same length as the j59s?
Old 01-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post

And alex are the j66's the same length as the j59s?
Not sure. you'd have to look that up on Deavers site. They are off a 2nd gen.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Not sure. you'd have to look that up on Deavers site. They are off a 2nd gen.
Ya I just bought some for my sisters truck like a month ago but I figured they wouldn't fit mine
Old 01-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #10
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
Will do.