Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Misc parts 98-04, 2.5" lift shackles, leafs, end links, sway bar, etc

Old 01-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
*PICS*FS: Misc parts 98-04, 2.5" lift shackles, leafs, end links, sway bar, etc

For sale 98-04 parts off 2001 prerunner. All parts are in good working condition. More pics to come.

2 1/2" Rough Country lift shackles in good condition $55. (leafs not included)

Sway Bar (not sure if this will fit 98-00). $25
End links for sway bar (not sure if this will fit 98-00). $30

Stock leafs with 115k miles. SOLD.

Stock rear exhaust hanger. $10

Stock muffler. $10

Stock front tow hook. $15

I'm willing to ship everything on your dime except the leafs.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
As mentioned in the first post, I'll post pics tonight.

Thanks.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #3

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
A few pics added.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #4

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Pending sale on the leafs.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Leafs are sold.