Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pioneer touch screen with 12" pioneer slim sub w/alpine amp

Old 01-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Pinoyisme is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Pinoyisme's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer touch screen with 12" pioneer slim sub w/alpine amp

Hey everyone im sellin my system that was in my Toyota Tacoma i have no need for it anymore since i got a jeep. (most likely get stolen if it was in there)
But what i have is a
-Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD touch screen does about everything, has ipod cord. Right now it has a toyota wiring harness connected to it. So if u would like it for ur car orther then your tacoma u would need to get that harness ur self. VIA best buy, for like 15-20$ But as of right now for all tacoma owners its just plug in, and play all the hard work of the wiring was done at a place here called Audio Concepts in Naples.
-Pioneer s301 shallow subwoofer with Pioneer box built for the sub. the sub its self is about 3 inchs thick, the box is about 5 inchs thick at the base. so its very slim if you want to save trunk space. I put the sub behind my rear seat where the storage was since i had the 4 door.
-also i have a alpine 2/1 channel T130 which was plenty enough power to hear the bass from the out side of your truck
-AND the face plate and mounting bracket for a 2005 toyota Tacoma and years up from there.

Everything $500OBO

Also I have a Tanau cover for a 5ft bed-$100OBO

Old 01-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
me is pinoy....... good deal on the cover
Old 01-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
ur pinoy too lol
Old 01-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoyisme View Post
ur pinoy too lol
hell yea pinoy pride
Old 01-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
arnette is on a distinguished road
arnette's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the set up would you be willing to ship?
Old 01-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #6
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
what does the HU have? nav sd/usb etc.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:02 AM   #7
Sorry arnnet for the slow reply but please PM me. I gotta make sure how much shipping will be so can u send me ur address or state.

Stmpjmpr-it has 2 Aux inputs,1 USB, dvd, iPod connection, I already have the cord. What its capable of doing is blue tooth head set, back up camera, BT phone. I gotta look at the box but I'm not at home now.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #8
So I did a ups time and cost estimate, from Naples FL to somewhere in Cali it would be around $30 to ship the sub and box. That's with my work discount, so please let me know where about u all want me to send the stuff to if u are interested. As for the cover I don know how I can ship that I was hoping for a local sale.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #9
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a fellow Pinoy
Old 01-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
BigKatTaco is on a distinguished road
BigKatTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i want your gear

hey i live in cape coral.... is your stuff still for sale and would u be willing to jus sell me the amp and sub as i just bought a headunit... do u have a 1st generation taco or 2nd. and if so would it fit my 03 1st gen....

also ill buy the cover from u as well as long as u have all the parts and stuff...
Old 01-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
Everyone the head unit and cover is sold...

Bigkattaco please send me a PM with ur phone number so I can call or txt u.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #12
Bump----

All I have is the sub/box an amp still-$225obo