Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: RF Spindle for 2nd Gen 4X4 Tacoma

Old 01-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
hd snow is on a distinguished road
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: RF Spindle for 2nd Gen 4X4 Tacoma

Need a stock passenger side spindle. Maybe someone installed a lift and has their stockers collecting dust??
Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Keep your eyes peeled. There were 2 sets sold on this site yesterday alone.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here ya go...this guy has both
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...le-so-cal.html
Old 01-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect Thanks - I sent him a PM
Old 01-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd snow View Post
Perfect Thanks - I sent him a PM
Glad to help man!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
Bummed. No go.

Any others out there?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Just keep looking, did you bend yours?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I have some.. PM me.

Well i just did an initial search and dont see them. I might have thrown them away. Everything else from that install is still here and i dont remember throwing them away.. i will get back to you
Old 01-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #10
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
Yep I bent it good . I didn't think a cast part would bend like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Just keep looking, did you bend yours?
Old 01-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #11
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still looking. I have sent several PM's: No response / sold / or they are lost

Apparently this is not a rare occurrence. Total Chaos sells a pair of gussets to strengthen them.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:23 AM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

did u get my pm?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
hd snow's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I did. Sorry for not responding. I did what you suggested and I think you found me set. Thanks!!

I don't have a pic at the moment and the bend is very subtle to see but it moves the top of the tire in at least 1.5 inches. I will post a pic of the new spindle next to the bent spindle next week.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the TC gussets. When will the spindles you are designing be for sale?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd snow View Post
Yes I did. Sorry for not responding. I did what you suggested and I think you found me set. Thanks!!

I don't have a pic at the moment and the bend is very subtle to see but it moves the top of the tire in at least 1.5 inches. I will post a pic of the new spindle next to the bent spindle next week.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the TC gussets. When will the spindles you are designing be for sale?
possibly never, I just wanted to see what I could make for fun. I really don't have any intent on selling them. Also if you are running the sway bar, the all pro gussets are the only ones compatible with it. Ive heard that TC was making some that were supposed to be released in december but I never heard about it again. I would call them see if they have it, but otherwise go with all pro.