Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Aux Port on Tacoma

Old 01-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
WTB: Aux Port on Tacoma

I am looking for the Aux Port Swtich that you can plug Mps3 and Ipods into on the lower dash beneath the AC/Heat controls.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
I just sold mine but I know of a guy locally selling his for $45 . I can ask if he still has it.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

bump
Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Sorry he already sold his
Old 01-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
twk62390 is on a distinguished road
twk62390's Tacoma Gallery
i got one i want to trade for a fog light switch?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #6

bump
Old 01-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #7
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
If you're going to use the OEM AUX jack, you'll also need the cable/connector that plugs into it. Below is the part #s & prices from Town & Country Toyota in NC:

86190-02010 Adapter Assy, AUX Jack $78.09
86237-33010 Cable, Aux -> Noise-Filter (5 Wires) $9.03

Also, you'll need a noise filter (PAC SNI-1/3.5). You can get one for <$10 on eBay.

Honestly, if you're not wrapped around the axle about having the AUX-IN Jack look exactly like a 2009+, then I'd simply mount a jack (from Radio Shack) on one of your switch-bay covers. Just drill a hole and presto! This avoids the need for the OEM cable as well. Just follow the schematic I gave you for wiring...
Old 02-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #8

bump
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #9

I am still loooking for one... does anyone have one they are not using and would be interested in selling it to me?