Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB- USA spec PA20 toy

Old 01-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
WTB- USA spec PA20 toy

looking to buy one of these for my iphone4. please pm me if you have one for sale. cheers
Old 01-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
USA spec

I have one of these things. Its NOT specific for any phone. It plugs into the headphone jack on your phone. Stereo doesnt control it either. I'm sure you want the one that charges your phone and this one doesn't. Let me know if you want more info.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
bump it up. i'll also take a pa15...
Old 01-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoe_babbs View Post
I have one of these things. Its NOT specific for any phone. It plugs into the headphone jack on your phone. Stereo doesnt control it either. I'm sure you want the one that charges your phone and this one doesn't. Let me know if you want more info.
This is incorrect.

The PA20- and PA15-TOY connect through CAS-TA cable on the back of your head unit. From there, a separate cable with an iPod/iPhone specific connector connects to your device.

I have a PA20-TOY, and unfortunately, I am not selling it. I found mine on eBay for $120 shipped, though.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
This is incorrect.

The PA20- and PA15-TOY connect through CAS-TA cable on the back of your head unit. From there, a separate cable with an iPod/iPhone specific connector connects to your device.

I have a PA20-TOY, and unfortunately, I am not selling it. I found mine on eBay for $120 shipped, though.
X2 on the connection. The PA20 is mean for vehicles with a Navi unit but they work on non Navi units.

I also found my PA15 for $120 shipped on ebay.