Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Grille Trade for SWB Guys

Old 01-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Grille Trade for SWB Guys

Okay, so I have a Grey Grille with Black Billet on my Speedway Blue and I was wondering if another Speedway Blue owner wanted to swap for his color matched surround. I know its a shot in the dark but what the heck

Here's a picture. I also have the Black Billet for the scoop if you have one, I just haven't installed it because i'm lazy but its yours if you wan't it...free

(sorry the truck is a little dirty in the pic haha

I know its a shot in the dark but I thought I'd offer to another SWB Brother looking for a change like me
Old 01-07-2011, 05:12 AM   #2
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
I would save up a little bit and buy a new one for $162 from
https://www.oemparts123.com/partloca...layCatalogid=0
Then sell your old one. Thats what I did.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
tacozombie is on a distinguished road
tacozombie's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in the grill you have now... if you wanna sell and ship for a good price!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Is your current grill actually a stock magnetic gray metallic? In your pics it seems to be almost a flat finish but it's hard to tell. Think you might have a bunch of people interested in buying this from you if it is the stock MGM...including me! behind tacozombie
Old 01-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
no its the grey that comes on the base model trucks.

dude you want a flippen badass chrome one!!???
Old 01-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
dude you want a flippen badass chrome one!!???
ha, that's what I've currently got. It's about to be another one of the many "FS: stock chrome 2nd gen grille" ads in this section! Just trying to find the best place to get my color matched one.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post
I would save up a little bit and buy a new one for $162 from
https://www.oemparts123.com/partloca...layCatalogid=0
Then sell your old one. Thats what I did.
Not a bad idea sir!

But there's no pictures of the product! Which "Blue" are they talking about? Speedway Blue or Indigo Ink??