Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2007 TACOMA CREW CAB TRD WITH 9INCH LIFT!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
tonystacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tonystacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2007 TACOMA CREW CAB TRD WITH 9INCH LIFT!!!

SOLD!!!!!! 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD

Of course its a 4x4!!

Offroad edition with sport hood

Fabtech 6inch lift with 3 inch body lift

34inch nitto trail grapplers with 18 inch eagle alloys

Custom rear bumper

Regeard to 4.56s instead of stock 3.73s

Bushwacker fenders.

Must see to appreciate!

55k miles over 10k in mods

25k FIRM (CLEAN TITLE IN HAND)

TRUCK IS LOCATED IN BOISE IDAHO

CALL OR TEXT 208-409-0955

Old 01-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
OH MY its tacotrons truck! ha ha
Old 01-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #3
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man ! Good luck with the sale and make sure it's going to a good home!!! LOL
Old 01-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

clean taco GLWS, for anyone interested here is the build thread for that beast prior to the OP aquiring it has a little more specs which is always good for really interested buyers

Ive seen it in person and this taco is clean and well built!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ons-build.html
Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sick ass truck man! Good luck with the sale. Why you selling?
Old 01-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett's TRD View Post
Sick ass truck man! Good luck with the sale. Why you selling?
x2. Inquiring minds want to you, especially since you only bought it about a month ago.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You took off the TW sticker and the Relentless front bumper how dare you.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #8
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You took off the TW sticker and the Relentless front bumper how dare you.
umm thats because i have the front bumper
Old 01-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Considering he has only 1 post on here and is selling after 1 month... I am assuming he works for the dealership TacoTron traded the truck in at, got a steal on the truck because the dealership would have had to sell it at auction (b/c of lift/mods), and is now selling to score a hell of a profit
Old 01-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
That truck is my like Dream truck - the body lift but still! You should have no problem selling this truck! Damnit why am i broke!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post

Think the OP is trying to flip the truck for a profit considering the timeframe between buying and selling?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #12
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post

Ahh I see congrats to you
Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
"TRUCK IS LOCATED IN BOISE IDAHO"

The dealer must of sold it at auction for it to make it that far.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #14
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Ahh I see congrats to you
thanks! had to keep the bumper in the tw fam
Quote:
"TRUCK IS LOCATED IN BOISE IDAHO"

The dealer must of sold it at auction for it to make it that far.
thats where he traded in the taco at
Old 01-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #15
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Htis lookas exactly like anoth3er truck with a relentless bumper
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats where he traded in the taco at
Crap he drove all the way out there to trade it in? He must of got a hell of a deal on the Subaru.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #17
Thanks Guys!! Iam new to this site so i might not be doing it right. I am actually not a dealer i buy sell and trade cars as a hobby and i traded him my subaru wrx sti for this one. If you guys could spread the word about it being for sale that would be awesome!!!!

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #18
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonystacoma View Post
Thanks Guys!! Iam new to this site so i might not be doing it right. I am actually not a dealer i buy sell and trade cars as a hobby and i traded him my subaru wrx sti for this one. If you guys could spread the word about it being for sale that would be awesome!!!!

Thanks!
what a hobby ha ha but i do the same with cell phones GLWS i know the rig is a solid build for sure!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #19
Right on. Ya i dig the truck alot! But Looking to downgrade so i can buy wife a new car. I would take a trade in on an 05 and up 4x4 tacoma but would need about 10k with it lol I love tacomas! here is the first tacoma ive ever had.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #20

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonystacoma View Post

Thanks!
Nice, and thanks for the clarification! Between the STI and this truck you've had some pretty killer rides.

Good luck with the sale!