Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT's on stock wheels

Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT's on stock wheels

I have 4 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro Mt's on sr5 stock wheels painted black. They have been in my backyard for a while and the paint is probably chipped. One of the tires is pretty damn bald due to me not getting an alignment but it could work for a spare and all other tires have about 50% tread left. I am willing to ship if you know how I can get them to you and on your dime.

NEW Price: $250 OBO!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
THOSE LOOK BALD...........GLWS
Old 01-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Jacob I got the same tires , I love mine

Good luck with sale
Old 01-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
THOSE LOOK BALD...........GLWS
It's a pretty bad picture to be honest. I'll get some other ones tomorrow.

I also edited the first post since I entered in the wrong percent of tread.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Jacob I got the same tires , I love mine

Good luck with sale
Thank you I loved them as well.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
any side pics of the rims on your truck? i was thinking of upgrading the 4runners rims to a set of these. thanks man
Old 01-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's

I will be sure to get you some pictures tomorrow. They aren't the TRD ones in case you were wondering.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
any side pics of the rims on your truck? i was thinking of upgrading the 4runners rims to a set of these. thanks man
Sorry about responding so late but here is a picture for you. They aren't painted as well now like this picture though.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sweet. thanks man. glws
Old 01-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's

bump.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #11

up ttt
Old 01-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's

ttt
Old 01-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's

ttt
Old 01-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's

bump
Old 02-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #15
Screw your MPG's

TTT if these are not gone in 2 weeks they will be thrown away.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #16
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
When all else fails threaten the tires' lives , haha

I can't beleive somebody hasn't picked these up for a 2nd set , mine were great .

GLWS Jacob
Old 03-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #17
Screw your MPG's

Bump. I have a new price from 350 to 250 OBO. Just shoot me an offer. I NEED THESE GONE! I'm willing to split up the tires as well.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:29 AM   #19
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
dude, will you get ride of these already!