Notices

OEM Fog Lights for Sale

Old 01-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Fog Lights for Sale

Foglights from my 2010 Tacoma. No wiring or switches.
$ 90.00 Shipped.
Excellent shape. 6 months old. I cannot use in my ARB bumper.
E-mail for pics.
Attached Thumbnails
OEM Fog Lights for Sale-fog-lights.jpg  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Bob, just a heads up, the mods are going to ask you to provide pics!!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #3

Army:
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Fellows, I would really like to, however I am not at all computer literate and I do good to load pics from my camera to computer.
I will delete thread if someone will tell me how.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
go to the tacoma photos and there is a thread on how to do it
Old 01-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #6
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
Fellows, I would really like to, however I am not at all computer literate and I do good to load pics from my camera to computer.
I will delete thread if someone will tell me how.
email me pictures and i'll give you the link to insert a picture here

meeestir_g@yahoo.com
Old 01-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #8

Army:
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Well, not sure how I did it, but did get one picture inserted.
Many thanks for your help and patience.
Bob
Old 01-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #9
-cluck
cluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nice
cluck024's Tacoma Gallery
not trying to threadjack, but Ive got wiring and aftermarket switch (not oem) if anyone is interested to complete these. Gave 150 for them with yellow housing from ebay just for the housing. will let go for $50 OBO.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:44 AM   #10
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'd be all over this if you have oem wiring and switch to go with it.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
usually the wiring is there you just need a switch. if i remember correctly
Correct, depending on the model of the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
You have the wiring already installed. THe wires are tied behind the headlights. All you need is a switch, and a relay, and the lights, and you are set. You can get the OEM switches off Ebay for cheap.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:01 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Correct, depending on the model of the truck.

You have the wiring already installed. THe wires are tied behind the headlights. All you need is a switch, and a relay, and the lights, and you are set. You can get the OEM switches off Ebay for cheap.

no its not for me. i want to get a fog light kit for my dad's tacoma. his doesnt have the harness, switch or lights.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #14
-cluck
cluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nice
cluck024's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
The wiring I have is the same. Only thing you would need is the OEM switch. May people have made it work with little effort.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluck024 View Post
The wiring I have is the same. Only thing you would need is the OEM switch. May people have made it work with little effort.
i know he should have the wiring all tucked away with or without fogs but he had it checked by a friend who works at a local dealer and he said the wire harness is not there, cause he bought a basic model 6-lug manual pre-runner v4 & power locks and windows of course . and my dad doesn't like after market stuff, he only likes things made by the company who made his vehicle, or what they'd put on.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
bluetaco99 is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
bluetaco99's Tacoma Gallery
Lights still up for grabs??
Old 01-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #17

Army:
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Sold