Notices

WTT: Bushwacker Flares for stock BLACK SAND PEARL 08

Old 01-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
always changin...never satisfied!!!
ToyoFreak08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Shawn
ToyoFreak08's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Bushwacker Flares for stock BLACK SAND PEARL 08

Sorry to all i did not have pics....im new to this and learnin....Gincoma, i PM'd you back tonight......ALL.IN.BLACK, thanks for the help with my pics......and to answer the question...nothins wrong with them, there just not my style..bought the truck with them on it.....im workin on ONE HELL OF A CUSTOM MOD RIGHT NOW...and the stock FLARES will help me complete...will post pics as soon as complete....should be down within 3 weeks.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
I got stockers
Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i have stock ones with alittle damage on the very front bumper piece on the driver side. We have a mod day over here in jax next weekend if you want to come out and we will swap them
Old 01-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
i have stock ones with alittle damage on the very front bumper piece on the driver side. We have a mod day over here in jax next weekend if you want to come out and we will swap them
OP, you should trade with Ryan. It would be cool to have a panhandler down.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #7
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
OP, you should trade with Ryan. It would be cool to have a panhandler down.
Already made a deal quit persuading him
Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
BOO!! i am closer
Old 01-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
Already made a deal quit persuading him
So your gonna drive all the way to Fl.?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
Bushwackers

sorry guys....their goin to GINCOMA...i make a deal and keep it!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #11
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So your gonna drive all the way to Fl.?
Its called shipping
Old 01-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #12
RMB CREW....i PM'd you....call me if you wanna make a deal...other deal fell thru !!!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoFreak08 View Post
RMB CREW....i PM'd you....call me if you wanna make a deal...other deal fell thru !!!
Sweet!!! Come to mod day
Old 01-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #14
looks like i'll be seein yall on Saturday.....
Old 01-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah. I've been looking at the Bushwackers for my Taco. I want to leave them black. I think they would look BA on my Taco esp. with my rims
Old 01-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #16

Navy:
yup shawn and i are working it out. We were going to just meet up at the mod day but its 5 hours each way. And his wife is almost due so i am not going to ask him to drive all the way out here and be gone all day.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Dude, so your not coming to Mod day then?
Old 01-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #18

Navy:
Quote:
Congrats Dude, so your not coming to Mod day then?
I will be there. But shawn and i are going to work something out. Its a long drive.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #19
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I was taking to him not you!!! Hahah I'm messin. Well, thats good. I wouldnt want to put someone in that situation either.

Boy or Girl?
Old 01-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #20
havin a lil girl....give me an address so i can see what kida drive i'm lookin at...might just have to make it a all day event.....looks like i'll be leavin at the ass crack of dawn....its a lil girl.....due any day now..