1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FOR SALE: 2009 Double Cab TRD Sport

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Chopper4Pilot, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Jan 9, 2011 at 1:36 AM
    Chopper4Pilot

Chopper4Pilot [OP] Active Member

Member:
    FOR SALE: 2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4. Only 35,500 original miles! Magnetic Gray Metallic with Graphite gray interior. The is the 4-door model with the 5 foot short bed and has the TRD Sport package with the Bilstein shocks. It's a 6-speed manual-shift, 4 wheel drive w/electronic transfer case (just turn a knob to turn on 4WD) with a limited-slip rear differential. Power windows, power locks, 4 wheel ABS, traction control, vehicle stability control, 6 airbags including the side-curtain ones for roll-overs. 6-disc CD/MP3 changer in-dash, factory pre-wired and has antenna on roof for XM satellite radio (just needs XM receiver box and activate account). 2 sets of floor mats, carpet and all-weather ones. Dealer-installed side-steps and bed-extender, 120 volt 100/400 watt outlet near tailgate. Back-up camera with monitor in auto-dimming mirror. Cruise-control, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and keyless entry with both remotes and keys. Well-maintained with Mobil-1 synthetic oil every 5k miles. Clean with new Bosch ICON wiper blades, and new Goodyear Silent Armor 265/65R-17 tires with only 5k miles on them. Everything works and runs great! Only selling because I'm upgrading to a Tundra. This is my second Tacoma as I had a 2007 before this one. I bought this 2009 when my '07 was t-boned by a local cop (his fault, and I walked away!) They are great trucks and hold their value exceptionally well! Any questions, please ask. Serious buyers are welcome to come look and test-drive. Asking $27,500, but open to reasonable offers. I have the title, and still owe on it, but owe much less than what it's worth. It's financed through Toyota Financial. Located in Jessup, MD. Has TRD "cue-ball" shift knob, but I also have original leather one. Also has K&N drop-in air filter.

DSCN1087.jpg
    DSCN1090.jpg
    DSCN1093.jpg

2. Jan 9, 2011 at 6:30 AM
    Kahunadave

Kahunadave Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 DC PrernrTRD Sport
    K&N CAI-series 63, custom Billet Grille, Magnaflow exhaust, AR Tactic 17x8, Toyo A/T opencountry 265/70/17, Iridium plugs.
    Great looking truck.. exactly what i'm looking for if the $ is right :D -- GLWS

3. Jan 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    Chopper4Pilot

Chopper4Pilot [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Make me an offer :D

4. Jan 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    27.5 is pricyy.. ): but GLWS

Products Discussed in

To Top