SOLD
Old 01-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
BIG EYE is on a distinguished road

Name: David
BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Im curious as to what they look like on the truck lit up
x2
Old 01-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
...hhhmmmmmm
Old 01-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #6

BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't take any pics of them lit up, but they are a deep yellow. Very similar in color to the stock yellow fog lights you would see on a Lexus.
I used the same brand bulbs for yellow fogs on all my past cars as well if that says anything about the quality....
Old 01-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
AbunaiXR is on a distinguished road
AbunaiXR's Tacoma Gallery
they look awesome! very yellow! then add a yellow tint and you get a very golden yellow color
Old 01-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #8

BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbunaiXR View Post
they look awesome! very yellow! then add a yellow tint and you get a very golden yellow color
Thanks! And I agree!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #9
Outburst is on a distinguished road
Outburst's Tacoma Gallery

There you guys go. Head lights are normal halogens and on the bottom are 2.5k nokyas. much yellower.

Get them. they look great.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:17 AM   #10
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
BIG EYE where in S.D are u. Im in O.C.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:14 AM   #11
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG EYE View Post
I didn't take any pics of them lit up, but they are a deep yellow. Very similar in color to the stock yellow fog lights you would see on a Lexus.
I used the same brand bulbs for yellow fogs on all my past cars as well if that says anything about the quality....
how long did they last in your other cars? i'm interested...i'll pm you if i decide to take them thanks
Old 01-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #12
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
These bulbs are very nice for the $$ - I've had mine in for over a year without any issue........
Old 01-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #13

BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
BIG EYE where in S.D are u. Im in O.C.
I work in Sorrento Valley and live near Qualcomm stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by octacorunner View Post
how long did they last in your other cars? i'm interested...i'll pm you if i decide to take them thanks
I never had a car outlast these bulbs. The longest i had them in a car was over 2 years. I didn't have a single issue, then sold them before i sold the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
These bulbs are very nice for the $$ - I've had mine in for over a year without any issue........
Old 01-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #14
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I've never had the yellow fog lights. Did the yellow help out more than the stock white? Thanks.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #15
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
I do not think either bulb color makes that much of a difference. I really like the yellow color.......think its more of a preference of color than anything with me. I plan on doing the HID in yellow in the spring......

Everyone has there own thoughts though!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #16

BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoe_babbs View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I've never had the yellow fog lights. Did the yellow help out more than the stock white? Thanks.

I have read that yellow works better for "cutting" through fog, however I put them in because i like the way yellow looks....
Old 01-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #17

BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD