LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOCAL: FS - OEM Tube Side Steps

Old 01-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #21
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
The box for this would be about 84x12x12 inches and about 30lbs. Its not boxed up yet, but I got the quotes from local packaging and shipping places that we use for our headlight shipments so they usually are lower then normal.

They said because of the length, its considered oversized and rated at 100lbs..

umm.... Greyhound Package Express (http://www.shipgreyhound.com/) could ship for $75.... That is if you can manage to cut the shipping length down to 82" (max length they will go). And if you've still got them or can wait until about Feb 22nd or even March 5th, I could do $225 for them (inc shipping)
Old 01-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #22
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta double check I know I over estimated the the length by an inch or two, so I need to see if 82" will work. Its cutting it close though, still need to cut a box and package.

Thanks for the info, contact me when the time comes if I dont post it sold here, thank you
Old 01-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #23
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-31-2011, 08:13 AM   #24

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
PM's replied to, bumpp
Old 02-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #25

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpp
Old 02-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #26
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my taxes before you sell I'll paypal ya the $225 ($150 + the $75 shipping on Greyhound)
Old 02-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #27

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, local pick up gets priority!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #28
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
ya ya... i know... (can't blame ya either)

on another note... I know (from the pics) you've got a SB, but I've got a LB DC...

Being as I haven't bought them yet... does anyone know if mounting will be an issue?? I may have to give my yota mech buddy a call to get part info if no one here has info
Old 02-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #29

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
According to some replies on this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...steps-fit.html

"Double cab running boards will fit on double cab trucks regardless of bed size."

BUMP
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #30
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Gawd.... quit giving me reasons to log into paypal....
Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #31

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you were local!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #32

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
anyone!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #33

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #34
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm....

Wheels and tires or your steps....

decisions, decisions....

Filing taxes this week... heard word that Fed wasn't returning refunds until after the 14th
Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #35
mr2lor is on a distinguished road
mr2lor's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh...I've been looking for one...but don't want to drive 3-4 hours...I'll think about it
Old 02-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #36

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, just let me know!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #37

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Still for sale
Old 02-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #38

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, still for sale but potential buyer picking up next week, unless someone else would like them earlier and to answer someone elses PM, the driver side looks great the passenger side has some of the white oxidation but there are products out there to make them like new again
Old 02-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #39

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-18-2011, 11:11 PM   #40

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD