LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Has anybody bought lights from eltacoloco

Old 08-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
dcasillas is on a distinguished road
dcasillas's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Has anybody bought lights from eltacoloco

i bought some lights last sat but,i cant get a hold of him i tried emails pm's this sucks. my truck is waiting, i dont want to badmouth any one but come on in 1 week u cant pm or email me once to let me know.

2 weeks now still havnt heard anything!

4 weeks i got them but the clear got stuck to box and ripped the clear off any ideas,besides sending these backs and wasting more money!!!!!!!!

5 weeks got one fixed but the other is cracked,so now i;m stuck
what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 weeks still got cracked lights trying to get to get in touch with alex but thats a no go!
three months just smoked my own let me know what u think
Old 08-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
ohh you bought his special "smoked" tailights?
Old 08-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
yes i did the smoked special
Old 08-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about

20taco07's Tacoma Gallery
should have asked for his phone number. he seems like a legit member to scam somone over lights
Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
not saying its a scam but he wont email me or pm me back,u got his number
Old 08-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
give the man a chance bro.......he may have had family issues or been outta town and nowhere near a computer...........just give him a little time.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
craigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant future

craigFLA's Tacoma Gallery
I prepaid a week and a half ago, as I wanted to be sure I had one of his next sets. I could have done it myself, but didnt want to hear the bitching when using the oven. Anyway, he told me 2 weeks +/-, so no worries yet.

Seems like a straight shooter, although i think he may have taken on alot at once as he has these lights listed on multiple forums...

Anyway, let us know when you do hear from him. I'm gonna sit back another week before I start getting "ansey".
Old 08-23-2008, 10:06 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigFLA View Post
I prepaid a week and a half ago, as I wanted to be sure I had one of his next sets. I could have done it myself, but didnt want to hear the bitching when using the oven. Anyway, he told me 2 weeks +/-, so no worries yet.

Seems like a straight shooter, although i think he may have taken on alot at once as he has these lights listed on multiple forums...

Anyway, let us know when you do hear from him. I'm gonna sit back another week before I start getting "ansey".
good job being patient with him!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:17 PM   #9
i give him another week too
Old 08-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #10
going 2 weeks no email or pm
Old 08-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #11
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
he logged on yesterday...shouldnt be any reason not to answering a pm
Old 08-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #12
craigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant futurecraigFLA has a brilliant future

I havent heard anything either, and sent him a PM last night...

I've had soo many problems lately on Ebay, and other online retailers, which is why I decided to go this direction (through a trusted site and community). I bet I have had to file 4 Paypal claims in the last month and a half!!! Its getting old.

I really wasnt nervous (just asumed he was out of town or having pc problems) until I just saw that he signed on last night... A response to either of us would have put me at ease. My PM was at like 6:30 pm, and he logged on last night about 9:30....

Not saying I doubt eltaco, or that hes pulling anything "shady"... just seems like I've hit a streak of bad luck, and hope these lights I prepaid for over 2 weeks ago dont end up as another Paypal claim...
Old 08-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #13
ive done 2 claims already, i hope this isnt 3,ive pm and email and nothing
Old 08-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #14
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well you might be in deep shit. or i this case without tail lights.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #15
jusy want my money back,dont want to waite months
Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #17

ok, since its been longer than supposed to be, and since you guys havent had communication with the dude, pm the moderators and see if they can figure something out. aint really sure what else to do.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #18
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i would hate that to happen to me. i think people just join here to sell shit
Old 08-29-2008, 09:26 PM   #19
how hard is it to ship a couple of boxes
Old 08-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #20

Well, I'm going to give him until mid next week, then file a Paypal claim.

hate to do it, and find out later that he had some form of emergency...ofcourse he just signed on the other night and apparently blew both of our PM's completely off, so I dont know why I feel so obligated to be patient...

Dcass, if you decide to PM the mods, or file a claim, well obviously its your call. I will give him til Wednesday, then I'm coming unglued!