Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fog Light Covers

Old 01-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Light Covers

I have two fog light covers / plugs from my 2010 Tacoma. They are in great shape, and they just pop into the bumper where the fog lights go. Great for mudding because they will never short out! Kim K also loves them!

SOLD

Old 01-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
Captain

Bump.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
Captain

New price, new picture(because sex sells), want it gone!
Old 01-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
Captain

They look great with suits! Bump.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
sry to burst ur bubble.....but i dont think u will hav much luck.......usually ppl want the fog lights, i dont really see a reason why someone would buy em......not tryin to shoot ur hopes down either tho......maybe someone will not hav inserts and cant buy fogs so there is still hope man......
Old 01-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a bitch. Your titties pic worked on me. Nice. GLWS.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #9
Captain

I know they are not in high demand, but there have been wtb threads for this item, so maybe someone needs them. I'm very flexible on price, and I have great pictures.

And just a thought, trading in your truck? get these and sell you fog lights for a profit!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I know they are not in high demand, but there have been wtb threads for this item, so maybe someone needs them. I'm very flexible on price, and I have great pictures.

And just a thought, trading in your truck? get these and sell you fog lights for a profit!

i thought she left that outfit at my house the other night
Old 01-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
Captain

Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #12
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
PMed..
Old 01-26-2011, 10:37 PM   #13
Captain