Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD emblems

Old 01-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Various TRD items group buy

Scroll down for possible group buy details!
Also, always check the most recent post!

I have leftover emblems from a group buy in another forum that I am on. I have been lurking on these forums for a long time because you guys have way more in depth writeups in comparison to the other forums I do not have any more of the plain TRD emblems anymore, but I have the "toyota racing development" emblems still.

If you want the plain ones, I might be able to get more of them?

Price is $6.50 shipped for the first, and each one after is $1 less! Buy 3 get 1 free

GROUP BUY LIST!

I need 10 or more orders! Prices will $6.50 for first emblem, $1 less for each emblem after! Up to 3 emblems! Buy 3 get 1 free! I will not collect funds until emblems are ready to ship, but! I would like for you guys to be SURE that you will pay before the emblems need to be shipped to your door. Reason is because I do not want to have a stack of emblems that I do not need. Paypal or money order is acceptable and I will ship emblems once payment goes through. Emblems are the TRD bubble type emblems. They have a clear film which can be peeled off depending on preference. I will update the list constantly! PM is the best way to contact me!

I can get metal TRD emblems as well! First one is $9.50 shipped and each one after is $1 less! buy 3 get 1 free! Or dont take the free emblem and get TRD anti theft tire valve caps instead!

Price List for 1st item! $1 discount on each preceding item! Buy 3 get 1 free! All items apply! Any combination of items! FREE item is the cheapest item in the buy 3 get 1 free promo
TRD plain plastic emblem: $6.50 shipped
TRD "Toyota racing development plastic emblem": $6.50 shipped
TRD plain metal emblem: $9.50 shipped
TRD plain plastic grille badge: $15 shipped
TRD plastic grille emblem with silver background: $15 shipped
TRD anti theft tire valve covers: $9.50 shipped
TRD plain keychain: $10 shipped
TRD license plate screw covers: $12.50 shipped
TRD lighter replacement(silver, black or red): $12.50shipped

Username (emblem/quantity requested)

1. Silvertaco82 (Plain TRD/awaiting reply)
2. Ripcord (Plain metal TRD/1)
3. WhipperSnapper02 (Plain TRD grille emblem/1)
Attached Thumbnails
TRD emblems-dsc06765.jpg   TRD emblems-tire-valve.jpg   TRD emblems-140.jpg  
Old 04-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump! First emblem is $6.50 shipped! Each emblem after that is $1 less! Buy 3 get 1 free!

Pm me if interested
Old 04-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
So either emblem is the same price?
Old 04-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like the plain if you can get some more
Old 04-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
Yes guys either emblem is the same price! I can get more of the plain TRD ones but would like to have a set list of people(possibly 10 or more orders). Had this group buy on another forum and had over 40 orders. Same price for the group buy! Actually, this time around is cheaper!

I will update the list for the plain emblem group buy with the first post!

@silvertaco82, how many of the plain ones would you like?
@SouthernX, I answered your question above! Let me know how many of each you would like!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Are they just stick on?
Old 04-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #8
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
I may want one, once I get home off my iPhone I'll let you know... Wanna see if this is the emblem I want.

Thanks for the effort
Old 04-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Ill take a plain. Shall we move to the group buy section?
Hey bro, how do we do that? Do I pm a moderator for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Are they just stick on?
yes they are stick on. I mounted them using the adhesive and emblem glue(a little too excessive IMO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
I may want one, once I get home off my iPhone I'll let you know... Wanna see if this is the emblem I want.

Thanks for the effort
No problem! Always willing to help out! If there is another emblem that you want, let me know and I can look and see if I can get us decent pricing for that too! The biggest issue here is not pricing, its making sure that the quality is the best that I can find! Let me know if theres anything else that you need!

Also

If you guys would be interested in metal emblems, I can get the plain TRD in metal! It would be $3 more per emblem! So the first emblem would be $9.50 and each one after is $1 less! Buy 3 get 1 free still applies!

If you buy 3 metal emblems, instead of getting the free 4th metal emblem, I can throw in some TRD anti theft tire valves! They say TRD on them lol
I can sell you the tire valves for $9.50 shipped to your door! All group buy items will be ordered at the same time! I will be trying some TRD cigarette lighters to replace the oem ones, just not sure if I will be happy selling them depending on the quality!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ24 View Post
Hey bro, how do we do that? Do I pm a moderator for that?
Or delete this thread and make a new one there. I'd try a mod first.

Quote:
If you guys would be interested in metal emblems, I can get the plain TRD in metal! It would be $3 more per emblem! So the first emblem would be $9.50 and each one after is $1 less! Buy 3 get 1 free still applies!

If you buy 3 metal emblems, instead of getting the free 4th metal emblem, I can throw in some TRD anti theft valve stems! They say TRD on them lol
Please change mine to a metal one then. thanks.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
Quote:
Please change mine to a metal one then. thanks.
Wish granted, spread the word about this
Old 04-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I would only get one and I would mount it to my GC grill in place of the GC emblem. I'm trying to think how I would do it.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #13
Quote:
I would only get one and I would mount it to my GC grill in place of the GC emblem. I'm trying to think how I would do it.
Grillecraft grille? Send me a picture of the grille so I can tell you what I can get! The same TRD plain emblem but a grille mounted version will be $15 shipped to your door for the 1st! Since I know that you will not buy 2 grille mounted emblems, I will still give you the option to have a $1 discount on any other item! Either tire valve caps, in car cig lighter, or regular TRD emblem.
regards,
LJ

Prices are for the first item..each item after is $1 less, buy 3 get 1 free!
TRD emblem($6.50)....metal version is +$3
Grille mounted plain TRD emblem ($15)

Not sure if I will sell these(testing waters?)
Tire valve caps($9.50)
Cig lighter ($13.50)
Old 04-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #14
Banned
I would mount it in the same location as the GC emblem.

Website pic:

Old 04-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
Quote:
I would mount it in the same location as the GC emblem.
The grille version of the trd badge I can get! Should I put you the list? Look at my post before this one for pricing and details!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
The grille version of the trd badge I can get! Should I put you the list? Look at my post before this one for pricing and details!
Sign me up. I like the one with just TRD and the colors. Would you suggest metal or plastic?

Edit: Grill mounted plain version. I'm assuming the plain one is the top one in the pic.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #17
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Prices are for the first item..each item after is $1 less, buy 3 get 1 free!
TRD emblem($6.50)....metal version is +$3
Grille mounted plain TRD emblem ($15)
gah! Didn't know there was a metal one with a built in grill mount. Please update again, thanks!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #18
Quote:
Sign me up. I like the one with just TRD and the colors. Would you suggest metal or plastic?

the grille emblems I can get are plastic! $15 for the first one!

Edit: Grill mounted plain version. I'm assuming the plain one is the top one in the pic.
Quote:
gah! Didn't know there was a metal one with a built in grill mount. Please update again, thanks!
Grille mounted one is not metal! It is plastic! Grille emblems are $15 for the first Let me know if you still want the grille version!

As another option, I can get the grille emblem in the picture attached but it has silver background instead of black
Old 04-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Grille mounted one is not metal! It is plastic! Grille emblems are $15 for the first Let me know if you still want the grille version!

As another option, I can get the grille emblem in the picture attached but it has silver background instead of black
Nah. I like the plain one in the first pic. Put me down for a grill mounted plain emblem.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #20
Quote:
Nah. I like the plain one in the first pic. Put me down for a grill mounted plain emblem.
Updated