Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

N Fab Light Bar w/4 hella 700ff 100w

Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
N Fab Light Bar w/4 hella 700ff 100w

I have a 05+ N Fab Light Bar w/4 hella 700ff 100w lights. Comes with all the nuts and bolts for the light bar. Light bar has some scratches on it. And is currently off my truck. Lights are in good working function. I have replaced the bulbs with 100 watt bulbs instead of the 55 they came with. I have the wiring harness and lights still in my truck just need to pull out. DOES NOT COME WITH ON/OFF SWITCHES! I have custom switches and did not keep the ones that came with the kits. Also comes with all 4 covers.

Reason Im selling is Im looking to upgrade to HIDS and already have a custom bumper so no need for the light bar.

Would like to sell all together so I can keep the wiring harness all nice and neat. But am willing to seperate if I have separate buyer for all. I am also willing to ship on your dime. Asking $260

Old 01-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
If you separate let me know, I'm interested in the light bar.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #3
bling is on a distinguished road
bling's Tacoma Gallery
do you ship to canada??
Old 01-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #4
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in 2 Hella's.... what would the parting price be for 2? Good luck on the bar ^^
Old 01-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the other 2 lights depending on the price
Old 01-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyTaco View Post
I'd be interested in 2 Hella's.... what would the parting price be for 2? Good luck on the bar ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbrwlf730 View Post
I'm interested in the other 2 lights depending on the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
If you separate let me know, I'm interested in the light bar.
If your all interested Ill do $70 per set of lights and $120 for light bar. Plus shipping.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
Zombie Response Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling View Post
do you ship to canada??
If your willing to take all of it. I'm willing to ship to Canada. I'm not sure what all would be involved in shipping it. Duty and Tax I don't know about any of that.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
good deal...bump!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
bling is on a distinguished road
bling's Tacoma Gallery
can you check for the price for shipping and if its good all take all the kit
Old 01-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I like that bar, but I only wanna mount 3 lights. Damn
Old 01-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
Zombie Response Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
So package deal is 270..
But if u parted out you'd charge 260? Don't make sense mann!
I want to get those new lights bad. Better deal cant complain about that right?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #13
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Would have bought the whole thing if I saw this last week

GL with your sale