1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: MGM 2010 TRD 4x4 Double Cab

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by JB3CK24, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Jan 11, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    JB3CK24

JB3CK24 [OP] Return to the 36 Chambers

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    SD, CA
    Vehicle:
    2001 4x4 TRD, 2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Hey guys,

I love my truck, a lot.. but I am planning a purchase of a house/condo and my truck payment is just too much to have on the books. I am looking to see if there may be any interest out there!

I bought it brand new 3/23/2010 and have loved all 15k miles I have on her. It's Magnetic Grey Metallic, 4x4 w/ TRD Off Road Package, 5 Spd Auto, JBL Audio w/ Tow Package. Backup camera, XM Sat radio w/ Bluetooth. It's the most loaded/optioned TRD Off-road available.

I have done 3 oil changes and put gas in it, thats it! Haven't even taken it off-road since it was still my shiny baby I didn't want to scratch haha :) Had Weathertechs and Wet Okoles in since 3-5k miles old, so it's perfect interior-wise and I religiously use Zaino Bros auto polish and protection since day 1. Has no scratches at all and no dents, it's cherry. Have all records and the window sticker, extra keys and all. I keep everything since I am anal.

I have done some simple small mods but the ones I will let go with the truck are the TRD FJ SE rims in Silver, OEM Bedmat, the Black X-Runner OEM Badges I put on, 50% Solargard front tint and I went and had the rear TSB 4-leaf springs done. Everything else I will take off and sell separately since they are simple to remove and more or less were for protection.

Let me know if you are interested. The truck brand new was $32,289 MSRP and I will be asking $28,500 without much budging. PM Me.. Thank you for looking. :)

IMG_3332.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3333.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top