Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Axle Shock Mounts $25 shipped!

Old 01-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Axle Shock Mounts $25 shipped!

SOLD!I have a set of Marlin Crawler Axle Shock Mounts for sale. They were bought for me as a gift and I had already bought a set so I'm selling one set for $25 shipped there 37.32 shipped from Marlin Crawler. There brand new and come with the shock bolts.

These are great for relocating your shocks to the axle for more ground clearance. For 1st Gens it's a must if you plan on installing a Ubolt flip kit.

Here is the details.

Axle Shock Mounts are made in the USA with USA 3/16" steel and are precisionly lazer cut to properly mount along the radius of any 3" axle housing.

Includes (2) Axle Shock Mount Brackets, (2) bolts and (2) nuts.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Hhhhmmmm........
Yeah man it's about $12.00 bucks cheaper then buying them form Marlin Crawler.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #4
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Lunch bump
Old 01-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump Anyone?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post

Dam you 2nd Gen guys need these more then us 1st Gens
Old 01-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
JLee is a great seller- buy with confidence!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
JLee is a great seller- buy with confidence!
Thanks man I try
Old 01-13-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 01-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let me talk with a couple guys and make sure they will work on the 2nd gens. Probably have to run a weird legnth shock, or relocated the upper mounting spot which I would really like to do.
They will work with any 3" axle housing but you might want to relocate the top mounts as well. Check out the last page of my build that's the way I'm doing mine next month at Mod day.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth223 View Post
PM'd
Sold! thanks man
Old 01-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............
Sorry man he jumped on it.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #14

haha sorry man. im swooping in on some deals tonite.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #15

its all cool bro. thanks JLee!