Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Socal - WTB: Black Smittybilt/n-fab side steps

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Socal - WTB: Black Smittybilt/n-fab side steps

If in Socal would be great, near San Diego would be perfect

Looking for something like this in black:
http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A4999A0A0.aspx

For 2006 Double Cab, Thank you!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
If in Socal would be great, near San Diego would be perfect

Looking for something like this in black:
http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A4999A0A0.aspx

Thank you!
Thats what I thought I wanted too until I realized i would catch rocks on it... then look what happened.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ What if I never go off roading? I should be good right?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
^^^ What if I never go off roading? I should be good right?
Ab-so-lutely!!! I like them if you are putting them on something that goes to the Mall and back. Nice steps.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
The mall and back lol
Old 01-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #6

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpalump
Old 01-14-2011, 03:16 AM   #7
.Supercharged.
VFrancisco has a spectacular aura aboutVFrancisco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Volt
VFrancisco's Tacoma Gallery
Got a set of Smittybilt Sure Step Side Bars in Gloss Black (part #TN1160-S4B). Located near LA, but willing to meet halfway.

Sale thread here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-p-u-ship.html
Old 01-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #8

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, you got pm.. will consider that - anyone else got the nerf steps im lookin for?

Products Discussed in this Thread