Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Overhead compass/thermo for sale

Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
RedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Paul
RedskinRedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Overhead compass/thermo for sale

I got a brand new from Toyota thermo/compass for christmas. SHould fit all Gen 2 Taco's YOu must already have the overhead console that has the thermo for this to work. MIne wasnt made for the thermo. I have the sunglass door and the garage door opener door. Will ship or do pickup in VA beach area. Any offers?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
If your looking to pay it forward.. I'm interested.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
The temp/compass from '05-'08 models are not compatible with '09+ models.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
mmmmm beer!
05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold

05TacomaCO's Tacoma Gallery
pics?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 01-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
price?

Rules say you must post pics and price.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #8
RedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud ofRedskinRedTaco has much to be proud of
I'll post some pics tonight. Brand new never installed. I'm looking for around $100 plus $10 shipping with tracking. I have paypal.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Smile IT WILL WORK !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRedTaco View Post
YOu must already have the overhead console that has the thermo for this to work. MIne wasnt made for the thermo. I have the sunglass door and the garage door opener door.
Paul,

Your 2007 TRD 4x4 should be wired for the ambient temp sensor - you just need to add the sensor (88790-22131 , $16.31) - simply plug it in to the existing connector (in front of radiator).

If, for some odd reason, your truck was not pre-wired for the sensor, you can easily add the wiring as well. Just buy the connector housing & Terminal Repair Wires:

82998-12440 Terminal Repair Wire (for sensor) $ 6.75 (qty=2)
90980-11070 Connector Housing (for sensor) $10.32
82998-12690 Terminal Repair Wire (for connector "1C") $16.98 (qty=2)

Then connect both sensor wires to "1C" connector on inside fusebox.
Here's a post of another TW member who did this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-install.html

Hope this helps!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
I want it ! sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRedTaco View Post
I'll post some pics tonight. Brand new never installed. I'm looking for around $100 plus $10 shipping with tracking. I have paypal.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #11
BillyJoe- Thanks for the info, but according to the dealer my overhead console is the wrond one for the thermo. Ok guy ive had two offers. here are the pics. the 1st one to pm me i will send you my paypal info. if i get the money early enough I will send it out today. I will pm back tracking info. I will also ship it with a signiture required. $110 shipping included. Thx Paul AKA(RedskinredTaco)http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/...1-14085849.jpg