Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Huge Lot - 2nd Gen Misc + Gen Misc

Old 01-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Huge Lot - 2nd Gen Misc + Gen Misc

So this is pretty much a huge lot of items I am selling, containing 2nd Gen items as well as many other general items. I will have pictures posted up tonight so don't go crazy.

I am located in the Northern California Area (i reside in Marin and work in concord) Both local pick-up areas are acceptable. Any "Local" pickup that is not actually local and requires me to drive in excess of 10 miles will require a gas compensation charge. I do have important business to take care of and time is money!!!!

Second Gen Items:
Spyder Auto Chrome Halo LED Eagle Eye "Angel Eye" Headlights.
[NLFS]

OEM chrome 2007 Grille.
[Great for making a satoshi or simply replacing a grill. In Excellent condition, no dings. The spike is broken, all other tabs are not broken. $90.00 + shipping]

Double Din Dash Kit (black spray-painted roguestatus*)
[Because i spraypainted this with little ak-47's $10.00 + Shipping]

Snowboarding Gear:
Volcom Snowboarding Pants.
[Originally $240.00 pants, I do not know the size as I am at work posting this... I am 6'4 with a 32-34 size waist and these are baggy. There is a 4" rip on the hindquarters that can be sewn - only reason I'm selling them. These pants come with too many pockets, a water bottle location, and zippered vents $75.00 + shipping]

Nitro Freeride Boots size - 12.
[SOLD]

Electric Goggles (brand new unopened)
[These were given to me as a gift but i already have like 6 pairs of goggles. $40.00 + Shipping] pictured with SCUBA gear

Burton Gloves L-XL Includes white goggles
[SOLD]

General Electronics:
Sony Cybershot Tx9 (Brand New + 4g Memory Card - Charger not Included)
[Brand New Sony Cybershot Tx9 retails for $399.00 not including Memory Card. I need the charger for my DSC-3. $275.00 + Shipping]

Creative Surround Sound + Subwoofer (Ported) Computer Audio.
[I used these speakers and subwoofer for 3-4 years. The speakers sound great, the subwoofer is not blown and is not flat, but does not hit up to my standards. $40.00 + Shipping]

USB Webcam Winbook*
[This thing has good video quality and is not a POS. My brother bought me an HD super webcam though so my gain is your gain. $20.00 + Shipping]

Random Stuff:
S.C.U.B.A Goggles/Snorkle + Gloves/Boots/Fins L-XL + Dive Underwater Backpack/GatherBag
[Self explanitory, Everything works great, I never dive anymore. All gear has seen at maximum 6-12 hours of dive time. $180.00 + Shipping]

3 Pairs of Vans Excellent Condition Includes Leather Book Bag w/ purchase of all 3 pairs
[2 pairs of classic vans 1 pair hightops - s 11.5 Black Classic; s 8.5 Checkered Hightops; s 11.5 Checkered Classic; $10 per pair+ Shipping
Old 01-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Pics please
Old 01-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
where are the pics?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lol, as i said, i'm at work... I will post when i get home, should be around 6:00 PM. !!!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
Banned
pictures are up
Old 01-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #7
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Don't need any of it, but I've got the same speaker set. They're pretty good for movies on your computer, music if not too bass-intense.

GL with sale
Old 01-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #9
Banned
crankster? as in speed? .... no fucking way buddy. I just finished unpacking all my shit from a move..... I find that extremely disrespectful
Old 01-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
thats a nice looking murse. or leather "book bag".

glws!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #11
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
OP, how much for the murse? Looks well-worn...any holes?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
"ITs a sachel and indiana Jones carries one"
Old 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #13
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
"ITs a sachel and indiana Jones carries one"
but, it's a murse; and, it's still cool.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
but, it's a murse; and, it's still cool.
hahaha actually thats the only reason i got it... because it looked like the bomb satchel from valkyrie hahaha. do you really want it?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #15
function > form

747's Tacoma Gallery
OP, yes I'm interested. PM me an offer.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #16
Banned
bump
Old 01-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
dave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
dave831's Tacoma Gallery
I might want the head lights does and one know how hard it is to replace the projectors?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:18 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave831 View Post
I might want the head lights does and one know how hard it is to replace the projectors?
I WISH I KNEW MAN. apparently its not that expensive though
Old 01-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #19
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i heard you were the man to buy drugs from lol jk bump
Old 01-13-2011, 11:24 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
i heard you were the man to buy drugs from lol jk bump
BAHAHAHAHA that got around quickly lol