Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Black Sand Pearl 05-11 Double Cab Short Bed Shell

Old 01-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Black Sand Pearl 05-11 Double Cab Short Bed Shell

Title says it all...I'm looking for a shell for my tacoma. I'm in SoCal but am willing to drive for a decent deal. Tried the usual suspects...ie craigslist but missed out on a good deal by a couple days.

Thanks for any leads as well!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
My lab puppy isn't much of a puppy anymore so she's getting demoted. I'm sick of detailing my car every 2 weeks to get rid of her hair.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #5
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Mainly to work since I'm the only one in the downstairs office and when I'm pulling orders she gets to wander the warehouse. But the hair and the wet nose on the glass is getting old. That and she seems to always get in the pool before I want to load her up.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #8
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I have them! But they sort of hold the wet dog smell. That and she sunk her teeth into my center console cover leaving a couple snags when I first got her so I'm don't need that happening to the actual seat covers.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
SadManGrin is on a distinguished road

SadManGrin's Tacoma Gallery
Don't demote the puppy!

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/d...8742-C74122-L2

I have no affiliation with Duluth.
I don't have a puppy at the moment or have tried this product.
It might help with your problem though. Just another option.

My .02$
Old 01-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #11
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadManGrin View Post
Don't demote the puppy!

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/d...8742-C74122-L2

I have no affiliation with Duluth.
I don't have a puppy at the moment or have tried this product.
It might help with your problem though. Just another option.

My .02$
Well I built this

But she's more fond of riding up front. I might just start clipping her to that hook to keep her in the back for now.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #14
O9Taco is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Mike
O9Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I like that idea with the backseat. Mine just decided he wanted to go digging in my backseat and now I need to replace the cover. Dont know what that's going to cost.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #15
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
wow what a lucky dog lol...my mastiff rolls in the back and when the wind catches those cheeks it looks like open sails on a windy day lol. that and dont be behind me cause shell make it rain!(with drool)