Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TSB leaf pack

Old 01-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
TSB leaf pack

I got my 05 and up tsb leaf's for sell.have about 8050 miles on them all freeway miles never off-road . 100.00,there still on the truck and need the money to put my new ones on so u would have to meet me at the shop that will do the work.this is a socal only sell will not ship.
Attached Thumbnails
TSB leaf pack-imag0015.jpg   TSB leaf pack-imag0016.jpg   TSB leaf pack-imag0017.jpg  
Old 01-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i got pic's on my phone but cant post from work so pm me for pic's or wait till i get home.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Banned
pic's are up. also price is not set .
Old 01-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #4
Banned
Bump... this is obo
Old 01-14-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
How can I talk you into shipping them to Seattle?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
How near are you to Huntington Beach?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
rollacoasta15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Serge
rollacoasta15's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested and I am in Sacramento 95843
Old 01-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
How near are you to Huntington Beach?
I'm by were the 60 and 605 freeway meet if that's helps
Old 01-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
How can I talk you into shipping them to Seattle?
Maybe to much to ship. If you want to or any one wants them ship'ed and its not a pain to do my zip is 91732 of you want to look it up.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #10
Banned
Also if anyone can put my allpro leafs and camburg uca's on I'm trade u these for the work.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #11
Banned
Bump
Old 01-16-2011, 06:53 PM   #12
Banned
bump
Old 01-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #13
Banned
Daily bump...
Old 01-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
Banned
Bump... make offer
Old 01-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
Banned
Bump
Old 01-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #16
Banned
bump
Old 01-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #17
Banned
I have had a lot of pm's about shipping. Let me know zip and city for shipping info or u can look it up as these would be shiped from 91732. I'm guessing weight on them as 80lbs each spring ,if I'm wrong some one let me know.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #18
Banned
Bump...100.00
Old 02-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #19
Banned
Bump...100.00 , should be ready to take off next sat when I get payed
Old 02-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #20
Banned
Bump, ready to come off next week..