1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD ~ Feeler: Goodies for Sale!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TBK224, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jan 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM
    TBK224

TBK224 [OP] ~THE LIGHT GUY~ Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    6" Pro Comp Stage One Lift Kit and 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's riding on 18" XD Addict Wheels
    Like the title states...this is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested. If there is interest and I can sell this stuff then I will go ahead and order my new parts. The suspension parts will not be taken off until my new shocks and UCA's arrive. If you want any of the suspension stuff and you are willing to wait and can give me a small deposit, I will list it as sold and hold it for you. Anyways, here it goes:

EDIT: EVERYTHING IS GONE!!

1. Built Right UCA's-$450 shipped SOLD
    -These arms are practically brand new. They have only been on my truck for about three weeks. They will come with grease zirks, bushings, and sleeves already installed and bolts and spacers will be with them. All you have to do is bolt them on. Not very hard at all. Took me about an hour from start to finish including pulling the tires and putting them back on.

[​IMG]

2. Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Coilovers-$225 shipped SOLD
    -These are only a few months old with about 1500-2000 miles on them. They will come as complete assemblies with coils off of a 2009 already installed. You will not need to change out your springs or compress springs or anything like that. Just take your old ones off and bolt these on. I will even put them to any setting you want before I ship so you dont have to worry about compressing the springs to adjust the lift height. They are on 1.75" right now. These shocks ride much smoother than the stock shocks. Night and day difference.

You can kind of see them in the above picture. I can take more detailed pics if anyone is interested.

3. Rigid Industries 30" LED Lightbar-DECIDED NOT TO SELL AND HAD IT TORN APART AND CUSTOM BUILT INSTEAD-This bar is just under a year old, but is still as bright as the day I got it. It does have a few small wear marks in the corners of the housing, but it is just from the plastic on my bumper rubbing up against it. No major damage and no scratches whatsoever on the lexan lens. For the asking price it will include the two tube clamps and also the custom bracket that bolts directly to our tacomas. This bar alone brand new from RI is $1000 and through me is $850 plus shipping. The tube clamps are $60 through me and the custom bracket I sell is also $60. That is about $1000 total through me or $1165 through RI. You would be saving about $200 through me or about $365 through Rigid. You wont find this bar any cheaper with the accessories that come with it. Someone jump on this before its gone.

Here is the light bar tucked away behind the bumper.
    [​IMG]

A picture of the light bar powered up.
    [​IMG]

One more pic showing just how bright this light really is.
    [​IMG]

Anyone who has seen this light in person will tell you that it is insanely bright.

4. Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights-SOLD-These are the newest LED lights on the market. They just came out last week and are literally brand new, they will even come in the original box with all the hardware, mounting brackets, wiring, switch and stickers. They were only on my truck for 3 days, just long enough to test them and get some pictures. They do not have a scratch on them. These lights will bolt directly into your factory fog light openings in the front bumper or you can use them as reverse lights or a number of other applications. They will also plug directly into your stock fog light plugs if you want to use them for fogs, no wiring involved. These lights are MUCH brighter than the factory fog lights. This is only $2 less than what I sell them for but you will get free shipping and you wont have to wait. They are on back order right now from Rigid, and like I said...they are brand new.

[​IMG]

Temporarily mounted on my truck.
    [​IMG]

This is the light output from JUST these two D2 lights. There are no other lights on in these pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. FX-R Projector Retro Head lights-$650 shipped SOLD
    -I built these a few months ago and they are AWESOME. MUCH much brighter than your stock headlights without having the blinding effect to oncoming traffic. This is the best retro you can buy using only top quality parts. The passenger headlight does have a few tiny scratches on it that not even the camera will pic up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Low Beam Output:
    [​IMG]

High Beam Output:
    [​IMG]

Cutoff Line:
    [​IMG]

6. HID kit for Fog Lights-$80 shipped SOLD
    -This is a used slim digital ballast kit that has been on my truck for about 6 months. It will come with either 3000k or 4500k bulbs, whatever you choose. Or you can have both sets of bulbs for an extra $20. Since this is one of my kits, I will also warranty it for 6 months.

I am not in a hurry to sell this stuff and I will not give it away. Everything I have listed is in good working order with no defects. Most of it is only a few months old. Please dont even bother throwing out low ball offers, I will not respond. With that said, thanks for looking.

2. Jan 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM
    MRW

MRW Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Sunny San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCSB PreRunner
    See my build page!
    wow man nice goodies you got there, you can light up the whole city with your truck lol i wish I could grab those lights, but too much for me right now .. GLWS

you selling the truck?

3. Jan 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    6" Pro Comp Stage One Lift Kit and 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's riding on 18" XD Addict Wheels
    Thanks man. It definitely lights up the road, and everything else around for that matter. lol

No im keeping the truck, just decided to go another route with it so I figured I would see if anyone would want to buy any of this stuff.

4. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM
    jfrost007

jfrost007 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Lake Charles, LA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner 4.0
    Magnaflow Exhaust,AFE Pro Dry S, BHLM, Grillcraft grill, hella 500s, Sockmoney black vinyl badges, OME 885s, OME Front and Rear shocks, toytec aal, Built Right UCAs, 255/85r16 BFG KM2s, Powder Coated Valance , Stealth Custom Series Wheels,
    I would like the UCAs and 5100s..Please PM me when you see this, got a question for you.

5. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    PM Sent!

6. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:13 PM
    MReedTRD10

MReedTRD10 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Laredo, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport DCLB
    LED Halo headlights, HID 10000K headlights,3000K HID fog lights, LED dome lights, LED map light, Pioneer AVIC-X910BT touch screen navigation bluetooth dvd.
    Those aren't goodies

I would call them GREATIES

7. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:15 PM
    Caduceus

Caduceus Well-Known Member

Member:
    in the Bluegrass
    Vehicle:
    09 DCSB TRD 4x4
    No kidding.

Figures I just jumped on the dualies from 4wheelOffroad Now that I've seen them, I want the new ones even more:D

8. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:20 PM
    MrGrimm

MrGrimm Mall Crawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Dean
    Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma 4WD w/TRD Sport Package
    See build page
    Fack, GLWS on the headlights. Wish I could get em.

9. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    Haha thanks man. Hopefully someone will grab this stuff soon.

Send them back and buy these! :D I can always get them from RI also if you decide you want them later on down the road. The new D2's are WAY brighter and have a much better pattern than the duallys.

Thanks man. I think they are already sold.

PM Sent!

10. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM
    MRW

MRW Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Sunny San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCSB PreRunner
    See my build page!
    Selling the addicts? ;P im about to buy new ones

11. Jan 13, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    Nope! Those are staying. I love my addicts. lol

12. Jan 13, 2011 at 3:45 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    Headlights are sold and there is a pending sale on the 5100s and UCA's.

13. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:22 PM
    TRDguyKC

TRDguyKC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    so you just selling this stuff to afford other things? WHY on earth would you sell the retro's! you can always use those!

lol, for real though, what direction are you going with your truck?

14. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:32 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    I will build another set but I think im going to try the mini D2s projectors this time...just so I know how they look and how easy they are to install. They will probably end up getting sold to. lol It will be awhile though, I have 6 other retros I need to build for customers before I will get to do mine.

Its a secret..lol Where would the fun be if I told you right now. :p

15. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:40 PM
    schiz94

schiz94 Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    haha dude. your truck looked hella beast. i woulda kept all that stuff haha. but hey i cant wait to see what you do next :D. im also getting morimoto mini D2s retro going :D

16. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:49 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    Thanks man. It will look even better when I'm done. ;) I already ordered some stuff for it today. I want to try the minis just so I can let customers know the differences between the two. I am curious to see what the output is like on them.

17. Jan 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM
    schiz94

schiz94 Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    haha today i got an email from trs today. favorite part of it.

Order Status: Shipped.

18. Jan 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    Perfect. TRS is awesome to work with. They have been a big help with me and always took care of any problems I've had. Nate at TRS kicks ass. Matt is really good to.

Be sure to post lots of pics when you do yours so we can all see what they look like. You should have yours done before I get to order all my stuff.

19. Jan 13, 2011 at 5:16 PM
    TBK224

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BADASS TACO
    I also have a set of stock coils if anyone is looking for some. They have about 45,000 miles on them.

20. Jan 13, 2011 at 5:18 PM
    ST77

ST77 Wandering doesn't mean you're lost

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Sandy, Or
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR DCSB
    Bone Stock
    If your D2's where amber floods I would probably take em... But there not ambers. are they floods or spots?

Products Discussed in

To Top