LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD ~ Feeler: Goodies for Sale!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD ~ Feeler: Goodies for Sale!

Like the title states...this is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested. If there is interest and I can sell this stuff then I will go ahead and order my new parts. The suspension parts will not be taken off until my new shocks and UCA's arrive. If you want any of the suspension stuff and you are willing to wait and can give me a small deposit, I will list it as sold and hold it for you. Anyways, here it goes:

EDIT: EVERYTHING IS GONE!!

1. Built Right UCA's-$450 shipped SOLD
-These arms are practically brand new. They have only been on my truck for about three weeks. They will come with grease zirks, bushings, and sleeves already installed and bolts and spacers will be with them. All you have to do is bolt them on. Not very hard at all. Took me about an hour from start to finish including pulling the tires and putting them back on.

2. Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Coilovers-$225 shipped SOLD
-These are only a few months old with about 1500-2000 miles on them. They will come as complete assemblies with coils off of a 2009 already installed. You will not need to change out your springs or compress springs or anything like that. Just take your old ones off and bolt these on. I will even put them to any setting you want before I ship so you dont have to worry about compressing the springs to adjust the lift height. They are on 1.75" right now. These shocks ride much smoother than the stock shocks. Night and day difference.

You can kind of see them in the above picture. I can take more detailed pics if anyone is interested.

3. Rigid Industries 30" LED Lightbar-DECIDED NOT TO SELL AND HAD IT TORN APART AND CUSTOM BUILT INSTEAD-This bar is just under a year old, but is still as bright as the day I got it. It does have a few small wear marks in the corners of the housing, but it is just from the plastic on my bumper rubbing up against it. No major damage and no scratches whatsoever on the lexan lens. For the asking price it will include the two tube clamps and also the custom bracket that bolts directly to our tacomas. This bar alone brand new from RI is $1000 and through me is $850 plus shipping. The tube clamps are $60 through me and the custom bracket I sell is also $60. That is about $1000 total through me or $1165 through RI. You would be saving about $200 through me or about $365 through Rigid. You wont find this bar any cheaper with the accessories that come with it. Someone jump on this before its gone.

Here is the light bar tucked away behind the bumper.

A picture of the light bar powered up.

One more pic showing just how bright this light really is.

Anyone who has seen this light in person will tell you that it is insanely bright.

4. Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights-SOLD-These are the newest LED lights on the market. They just came out last week and are literally brand new, they will even come in the original box with all the hardware, mounting brackets, wiring, switch and stickers. They were only on my truck for 3 days, just long enough to test them and get some pictures. They do not have a scratch on them. These lights will bolt directly into your factory fog light openings in the front bumper or you can use them as reverse lights or a number of other applications. They will also plug directly into your stock fog light plugs if you want to use them for fogs, no wiring involved. These lights are MUCH brighter than the factory fog lights. This is only $2 less than what I sell them for but you will get free shipping and you wont have to wait. They are on back order right now from Rigid, and like I said...they are brand new.

Temporarily mounted on my truck.

This is the light output from JUST these two D2 lights. There are no other lights on in these pictures.

5. FX-R Projector Retro Head lights-$650 shipped SOLD
-I built these a few months ago and they are AWESOME. MUCH much brighter than your stock headlights without having the blinding effect to oncoming traffic. This is the best retro you can buy using only top quality parts. The passenger headlight does have a few tiny scratches on it that not even the camera will pic up.

Low Beam Output:

High Beam Output:

Cutoff Line:

6. HID kit for Fog Lights-$80 shipped SOLD
-This is a used slim digital ballast kit that has been on my truck for about 6 months. It will come with either 3000k or 4500k bulbs, whatever you choose. Or you can have both sets of bulbs for an extra $20. Since this is one of my kits, I will also warranty it for 6 months.

I am not in a hurry to sell this stuff and I will not give it away. Everything I have listed is in good working order with no defects. Most of it is only a few months old. Please dont even bother throwing out low ball offers, I will not respond. With that said, thanks for looking.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
wow man nice goodies you got there, you can light up the whole city with your truck lol i wish I could grab those lights, but too much for me right now .. GLWS

you selling the truck?
Old 01-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
wow man nice goodies you got there, you can light up the whole city with your truck lol i wish I could grab those lights, but too much for me right now .. GLWS

you selling the truck?
Thanks man. It definitely lights up the road, and everything else around for that matter. lol

No im keeping the truck, just decided to go another route with it so I figured I would see if anyone would want to buy any of this stuff.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
jfrost007 is a jewel in the roughjfrost007 is a jewel in the roughjfrost007 is a jewel in the roughjfrost007 is a jewel in the rough

Coast Guard: Marine Science Technician
Name: Jason
jfrost007's Tacoma Gallery
I would like the UCAs and 5100s..Please PM me when you see this, got a question for you.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost007 View Post
I would like the UCAs and 5100s..Please PM me when you see this, got a question for you.
PM Sent!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #6
MReedTRD10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MReedTRD10's Tacoma Gallery
Goodies

Those aren't goodies

I would call them GREATIES
Old 01-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding.

Figures I just jumped on the dualies from 4wheelOffroad Now that I've seen them, I want the new ones even more
Old 01-13-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Fack, GLWS on the headlights. Wish I could get em.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MReedTRD10 View Post
Those aren't goodies

I would call them GREATIES
Haha thanks man. Hopefully someone will grab this stuff soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
No kidding.

Figures I just jumped on the dualies from 4wheelOffroad Now that I've seen them, I want the new ones even more
Send them back and buy these! I can always get them from RI also if you decide you want them later on down the road. The new D2's are WAY brighter and have a much better pattern than the duallys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Fack, GLWS on the headlights. Wish I could get em.
Thanks man. I think they are already sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
PM on heads
PM Sent!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Selling the addicts? ;P im about to buy new ones
Old 01-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #11
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Selling the addicts? ;P im about to buy new ones
Nope! Those are staying. I love my addicts. lol
Old 01-13-2011, 03:45 PM   #12
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights are sold and there is a pending sale on the 5100s and UCA's.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #13
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
so you just selling this stuff to afford other things? WHY on earth would you sell the retro's! you can always use those!

lol, for real though, what direction are you going with your truck?
Old 01-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #14
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
so you just selling this stuff to afford other things? WHY on earth would you sell the retro's! you can always use those!

lol, for real though, what direction are you going with your truck?
I will build another set but I think im going to try the mini D2s projectors this time...just so I know how they look and how easy they are to install. They will probably end up getting sold to. lol It will be awhile though, I have 6 other retros I need to build for customers before I will get to do mine.

Its a secret..lol Where would the fun be if I told you right now.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #15
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha dude. your truck looked hella beast. i woulda kept all that stuff haha. but hey i cant wait to see what you do next . im also getting morimoto mini D2s retro going
Old 01-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #16
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha dude. your truck looked hella beast. i woulda kept all that stuff haha. but hey i cant wait to see what you do next . im also getting morimoto mini D2s retro going
Thanks man. It will look even better when I'm done. I already ordered some stuff for it today. I want to try the minis just so I can let customers know the differences between the two. I am curious to see what the output is like on them.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #17
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Thanks man. It will look even better when I'm done. I already ordered some stuff for it today. I want to try the minis just so I can let customers know the differences between the two. I am curious to see what the output is like on them.
haha today i got an email from trs today. favorite part of it.

Order Status: Shipped.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #18
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha today i got an email from trs today. favorite part of it.

Order Status: Shipped.
Perfect. TRS is awesome to work with. They have been a big help with me and always took care of any problems I've had. Nate at TRS kicks ass. Matt is really good to.

Be sure to post lots of pics when you do yours so we can all see what they look like. You should have yours done before I get to order all my stuff.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #19
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a set of stock coils if anyone is looking for some. They have about 45,000 miles on them.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #20
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
If your D2's where amber floods I would probably take em... But there not ambers. are they floods or spots?