Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: my TRD seat covers for your Wet Okles

Old 01-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
WTT: my TRD seat covers for your Wet Okles

SOLD

I have TRD seat covers, in great condition, mint condition.

Hopefully you have rear covers too.

If anyone wants mine for a trade, plus some cash, let me know...

or sell them straight up...
$240 Wet Okles
$199 TRD

Ill sell mine for $125

Your wet okles <-> my TRD seat covers and some cash

Old 01-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
no.... hell no...

wet okles, traded for my TRD covers and cash

ha
Old 01-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be interested in just selling the covers?
Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
MadeInMaine

EMS:
depends on how much, if you give a decent offer...
Old 01-15-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
What's the asking price on the seat covers?
Is there a reason you don't like them?
Old 01-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
MadeInMaine

EMS:
$240 Wet Okles
$199 TRD

mine are in mint condition and almost brand new

$150

i just don't like the colors, they are great though. Probably saved many tears and wears on my seats.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #9
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was just reading another thread, and apparently the TRD sport seats are different from the TRD off road. Is this true? which type are yours?
Old 01-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
MadeInMaine

EMS:
no
TRD seats are different than non TRD

Sport/OffRoad are the same.

confirmed by toyota. the seat covers fit both sport and offraod
Old 01-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
MadeInMaine

EMS:
bump
Old 01-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #12
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
so how much if you sell it picked up
Old 01-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
MadeInMaine

EMS:
PMed
Old 01-16-2011, 07:51 AM   #14
MadeInMaine

EMS:
just dropped price to $125
Old 01-16-2011, 11:13 AM   #15

are these the older model covers that don't account for the side air bags? I've been debating these vs wet okoles.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #16
MadeInMaine

EMS:
I believe they are for airbags, the sides come up quite high for airbags.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
I believe they are for airbags, the sides come up quite high for airbags.

Seat covers for front seats with airbags will have a slit in the side facing the door. If there is no slit, they will not work with seats that are airbag equipped.

Refer to pics. Drivers side

Passenger side
Old 01-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #18
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
not to thread jack, but does trd have rear seat covers or only the fronts?
Old 01-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
MadeInMaine

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Seat covers for front seats with airbags will have a slit in the side facing the door. If there is no slit, they will not work with seats that are airbag equipped.

Refer to pics. Drivers side

Passenger side

the education is appreciated boss,
but your seat covers go all the way down.
mine do not go all the way down, thats why I say mine are airbag friendly.

and im not sure about TRD rears... I only have fronts
Old 01-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #20
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
the education is appreciated boss,
but your seat covers go all the way down.
mine do not go all the way down, thats why I say mine are airbag friendly.

and im not sure about TRD rears... I only have fronts
I also have those TRD seat covers. Unless they've been redesigned they aren't recommended for use with air bags (said this right on the outside of the box.) Even though I have airbags I got them anyway since like mentioned they don't cover that much of the seat where the bags deploy.