Notices

WTB: Tail lights & Parking lights!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
WTB: Tail lights & Parking lights!!!!!!

Looking for a set of stock tail lights and stock parking/corner lights for a 1st gen..'99 I have a set of blacked out tail lights and parking lights that need to come off the truck for some stock ones! open to trades or i will just buy what you have! lemme know!!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 08:18 AM   #2
Joe's Auto Detail

bump need asap!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
Looking for a set of stock tail lights and stock parking/corner lights for a 1st gen..'99 I have a set of blacked out tail lights and parking lights that need to come off the truck for some stock ones! open to trades or i will just buy what you have! lemme know!!!!
I may have a set of stock corner lights ill ck when i get home tonight
from my 2000
Old 01-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
ok found them at my shop/work
corner lights but from my 2000
Old 01-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
Joe's Auto Detail

i think they would still fit, no difference but i actually went ahead today and fixed the blacked out ones..went to town with some wet sand and buff job and made them look brand new no more tint!!!