Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 98-04 Lift shackles, sway bar, end links & some free stuff *PICS*

Old 01-14-2011, 04:39 AM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 98-04 Lift shackles, sway bar, end links & some free stuff *PICS*

For sale 98-04 parts off 2001 prerunner. All parts are in good working condition. Pics to come tonight.

1 1/2" Rough Country lift shackles in good condition $45 local pick up or $55 shipped. (leafs not included)

Sway Bar (not sure if this will fit 98-00). $20
End links for sway bar (not sure if this will fit 98-00). $20

Stock front tow hook. $10 local, $15 shipped.

Stock rear exhaust hanger. Free + shipping.

Stock muffler. Free + shipping.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Pending sale on the shackles and tow hook.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
shipping on sway bar + end links to 29223?

if you're willing to ship i'm calling dibs
Old 01-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
If the buyer for the shackles falls through, Ill take em.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth223 View Post
If the buyer for the shackles falls through, Ill take em.
Shackles are sold!
Old 01-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #6
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
Awww. Well, congrats on the sale then.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
stock exhaust hanger ill take where you located?
Old 01-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #8

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
stock exhaust hanger ill take where you located?
PM sent.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #9

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Sway bar/end links are pending sale. Exhaust hanger pending.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i can buy the shackles RIGHT NOW. if they will fit on a 4wd 1997. im not good with trucks but if so ill take them. pay pal is ready. pm me
Old 01-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #11

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250king View Post
i can buy the shackles RIGHT NOW. if they will fit on a 4wd 1997. im not good with trucks but if so ill take them. pay pal is ready. pm me
shackles have been sold.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #12
v1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to all
v1ndictiv3's Tacoma Gallery
Not certain but I could posibly use the tow hook. Has it been sold yet?
Old 01-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #13

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ndictiv3 View Post
Not certain but I could posibly use the tow hook. Has it been sold yet?
Not yet but the sale is pending. I'll let you know if the other person doesn't want it.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #14
v1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to allv1ndictiv3 is a name known to all
Thanks.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #15

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Sway bar/end links are sold.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #16
jemartin144 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jemartin144's Tacoma Gallery
If both people fall through on the tow hook. I'll for sure take it.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
awh man
Old 01-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #18

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemartin144 View Post
If both people fall through on the tow hook. I'll for sure take it.
Ok. I'm still waiting to hear back from the first guy. If I don't hear back by the morning I'll contact the second person.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:55 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Ok. I'm still waiting to hear back from the first guy. If I don't hear back by the morning I'll contact the second person.
On that note, I know you said the tow hook's for a first gen, but do you know for certain if it'll fit with the earlier years, like a 98?
Old 01-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #20
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
thanks brother