Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2nd Gen stock JLB "premium" stereo speakers, prefer 2010 or 2011

Old 01-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2nd Gen stock JLB "premium" stereo speakers, prefer 2010 or 2011

If you have the JBL system in your 2nd gen double cab and are upgrading your system and want to get rid of your stock speakers, let me know -- I may be interested. Want the front tweeters and woofers, and rear coaxials. Do NOT want the powered subwoofer.

Will only consider speakers that are close to new and in perfect shape (i.e., not blown from cranking "And Justice for All" too high )
Old 03-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2011 that I just bought and am looking to get rid of everything...

Weird part is I think the rear speakers are in the head linner.

Let me know.