Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: single TRD Sport 17" rim

Old 01-14-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: single TRD Sport 17" rim

In lieu of finishing my tiregate, I want to ad a matching spare to the truck. Let me know if you have one available that is in decent condition. Zip code is 32606, in FL. Thanks!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump
Old 02-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also looking for a single trd sport rim. Perhaps we can find someone selling a set that way they're not losing out on breaking a set up.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
If we could find 4 we'd be set!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #5
TRD desert man is on a distinguished road
TRD desert man's Tacoma Gallery
have 4 wheels and tires for sale off 08 sport
Old 02-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #6
What would you do per wheel if we had 4 buyers? Would you be willing to sell just the wheels without the rubber?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #7
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
i have 4 sport wheels off an 08. i would be willing to do that if theres 4 buyers.. i even got boxes to ship them in xD
Old 02-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #8
Alright, so anybody else out there looking for a single Sport rim?
Old 02-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #9
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
Come on ppl - who else wants to have a matching spare - then you can do a 5 wheel rotation, get some extra life out of them.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #10
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested depending on the price.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #11
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

95$ a rim plus shipping. sound good?
Old 02-14-2011, 05:39 AM   #12
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I need one also does it come w a tire?
Old 02-14-2011, 06:46 AM   #13

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
So, does that make 4?

tooblutacoma06
Dbl Taco
Bobcat
KaBaL (myself)

I know I only need the rim, as I have a tire to mount on it (the entire purpose).
I'll offer up $100 shipped (20152) - Dbl Taco's should be about the same for shipping cost.

What do you say @tacomadude16
Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadude18 View Post
95$ a rim plus shipping. sound good?
Got pictures of each one?
Old 02-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #15
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBaL View Post
I'm also looking for a single trd sport rim. Perhaps we can find someone selling a set that way they're not losing out on breaking a set up.
If you find anyone close to NoVA selling a set, I'm looking for 3 trd sport rims. 2 for a trailer and 1 for a matching full spare.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #17
cmcurry123 is on a distinguished road
cmcurry123's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure shipping wouldn't be that expensive... Check this out

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/2214927114.html

Could be a 16 though.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #18

well ill firgure out how much shipping will be, and then ill take some pic's other than that i'd be down. and yea its just the rim.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #19

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
i am selling a set. im from kentucky

if interested send me a pm
What part of KY? I'm actually planning on visiting family in a few weeks so will be in the Lexington, NKY area, but driving from VA, so going all across 64. How much you looking to get as this would cut down on shipping (for me at least, could bring some back for other VA guys)
Old 02-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #20
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking for 350 for the set it comes with tpms. i amd in henderson ky. about 3 hours from lexington. however i would be willing to meet you in louisville with is about an hour out of lexington