Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Factory Bilsteins from TRD Sport, Front/Rear

Old 01-15-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
JTDTacoma is on a distinguished road
JTDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Factory Bilsteins from TRD Sport, Front/Rear

20,000 miles on them and upgraded to Bilstein 5100s to level out truck. A few spots of surface rust is all. $100 shipped, PM if interested.

Old 10-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Snow Taco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: USFS
Name: Cale
Snow Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking the same thing...

I have a similar taco w/ about 20k miles and I was thinking about swapping my blue bilstiens out for some 5100s to level her out as well...
How are the 5100s working out for you?
Old 10-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #3
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Taco View Post
I have a similar taco w/ about 20k miles and I was thinking about swapping my blue bilstiens out for some 5100s to level her out as well...
How are the 5100s working out for you?
5100's are great. You'll really enjoy them. Welcome to the forum.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #4
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
5100's are great. You'll really enjoy them. Welcome to the forum.
Have you done any type of off roading with the bilsteins 5100's yet? if so how do they handle
Old 10-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #5
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Have you done any type of off roading with the bilsteins 5100's yet? if so how do they handle
They do very well for me. I don't do any serious crawling (made the mistake of getting a prerunner) but they do very well for fire trails and stuff like that. I went to gorman last weekend and did a few of the trails without any problems.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They do very well for me. I don't do any serious crawling (made the mistake of getting a prerunner) but they do very well for fire trails and stuff like that. I went to gorman last weekend and did a few of the trails without any problems.
Ya I think I made the same mistake should have gotten 4x4
Old 10-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
revised
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Ya I think I made the same mistake should have gotten 4x4
You can still do a lot. Just learn what your limits are and invest in some recovery gear.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #8

Quote:
You can still do a lot. Just learn what your limits are and invest in some recovery gear.
That is true just trying to decide on OME or Bilsteins