Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2010 complete set cloth interior (gray) 4 sale

Old 01-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
2010 complete set cloth interior (gray) 4 sale

Not for sale, front seat covers are not reusable.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Your going to need pics or else
Old 01-16-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Your going to need pics or else
Yes,

Your right...I will get pics soon. I have been down with the flu and not had a chance to take any yet. Thanks.

taco4x4nc
Old 01-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #4
walnutgrover is on a distinguished road
walnutgrover's Tacoma Gallery
Is this TRD interior?
Old 01-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
very interested pic please
Old 01-19-2011, 04:38 AM   #6

I cannot sell these seat covers. The leather installer cut the front seat covers when he removed them. They are destroyed. I did not realize this until I opened the box to take pictures this morning. There is no way I can sell this set.

Sorry to any member for not realizing this sooner.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:08 AM   #7
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Any info on the leather you put in the truck? I am in NC and have been looking for a good interior shop.

Thanks
Old 01-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm good idea. I have my SR5 gray cloth covers in a box in my attic. The only thing ripped is one of the headrests.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #9
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Baja Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Not to try to threadjack, but because this are not for sale, I do have a set I took off my 2008 TRD 4dr. after just 500 miles to install katzkins, they are in perfect condition as I personally did the swap and took off the originals, if anyones is interested, please let me know.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #10
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Taco View Post
Not to try to threadjack, but because this are not for sale, I do have a set I took off my 2008 TRD 4dr. after just 500 miles to install katzkins, they are in perfect condition as I personally did the swap and took off the originals, if anyones is interested, please let me know.
Are you saying you have seat covers? Or the actual coverings for TRD seats.