LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Non-scooped Hood for Scooped hood

Old 01-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
rodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodrigogudino's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Non-scooped Hood for Scooped hood

If any of you don't like your scooped hood, or just need a change, Im willing to trade my regular Black Hood from my '07 taco.
I'll throw in some cash for waxing and stuff. Doesn't need any paint or fix.
Located in South San Diego, CA
Old 01-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Doens't hurt to ask but I think you may be in for a long wait.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
rodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodrigogudino is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodrigogudino's Tacoma Gallery
I know I am... Just thought I would try it for fun, I do like my hood the way it is; but any change is always good, as they say..