Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 2010 AC TRD Sport 4x4 - 11k miles

Old 01-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 2010 AC TRD Sport 4x4 - 11k miles

I just accepted a job transfer that is going to cause me to have to put 500 miles per week on my vehicle - with that said I am highly considering selling my truck and purchasing a more fuel efficient car.

Upgrades include: N-Fab step sides, USW low-pro toolbox, Weathertech mats, visors & hood deflector, Pioneer Avic Z110BT (upgraded to Z120BT software) with bluetooth controls on steering wheel, iPod cable & XM tuner installed, grillcraft upper & lower grills.

Mileage is currently 12,500.

Asking $25k for it as is, or $24k with the stereo, toolbox & steps removed. Price is somewhat negotiable.

Anyone think I can get near that amount for the truck?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if you decide to part out the steps and mats... GLWS!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
PM me if you decide to part out the steps and mats... GLWS!
damn you beat me to it
Old 01-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, exact one im looking at buying too. Little steep on the price but if its clean...
Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
Al2006 is on a distinguished road
Al2006's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Tuck.
Bet you will get the KBB....may take a little time. Nice used Tacomas usually get top dollar offers here in VA.

Good Luck with the job change and the commute.

I have a '10 Honda Civic (35 MPG) that I commute in and drive my Tacoma all weekend or if I need to haul something.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
A new 2011 minus the Pioneer Avic goes for 29000
so really not a good deal.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
if you wanna part the upper grill craft with the toyota, let me know. if not sharp looking truck good luck
Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #10
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
O.K. guys, price is updated, I will be trading the truck in next week if not sold before then.

If I trade it the all extras will be for sale in the near future.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #11
onyx1357 is on a distinguished road
onyx1357's Tacoma Gallery
wanna work a deal? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ccess-cab.html
Old 02-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #12
mustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of light
mustangwilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseUA View Post
O.K. guys, price is updated, I will be trading the truck in next week if not sold before then.

If I trade it the all extras will be for sale in the near future.
Will those steps fit a DC? If so, ill take them for the right price.