Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS BFG AT TA's, 2nd Gen Stock Steel rims, Center Caps and Lugs

Old 01-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
FS BFG AT TA's, 2nd Gen Stock Steel rims, Center Caps and Lugs

All items SOLD

I have 4 stock 6 lug steel wheels with lugs from a 2005 Tacoma. Also 4 center caps (brand new condition) and 4 BFG Rugged Trail T/A tires in 265/70/16. 3 have about 30%-35% tread left, the 4th probably about 10-15%. I tried to get a picture with a penny on one of the good tires, but I can't find my good camera.

Rims are SOLD
> $100 OBO for wheels, lugs and center caps.

SOLD - Tires

$40.00 OBO/tire for the three with some tread left. $15.00 for the other one. If you buy all 3 of the good ones, I'll throw in the fourth for free.

Local pickup only, but will meet within a reasonable distance from Tampa.
Attached Thumbnails
FS BFG AT TA's, 2nd Gen Stock Steel rims, Center Caps and Lugs-im000902.jpg   FS BFG AT TA's, 2nd Gen Stock Steel rims, Center Caps and Lugs-im000903.jpg   FS BFG AT TA's, 2nd Gen Stock Steel rims, Center Caps and Lugs-im000904.jpg   FS BFG AT TA's, 2nd Gen Stock Steel rims, Center Caps and Lugs-im000905.jpg  
Old 01-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to part out, let me know. I'm interested in a center cap (would even take two or four for spares (lost one last week). I also see there's another person on here who's missing one.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:13 AM   #4
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
What is the best on the tires for all 4?
Old 01-17-2011, 06:18 AM   #5
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of price would you be willing to do on the center caps? I saw another post where a member was looking for one as well. Maybe him and I could each buy two from you. I certainly wouldn't mind a spare one in case this happens again.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #7
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
What kind of price would you be willing to do on the center caps? I saw another post where a member was looking for one as well. Maybe him and I could each buy two from you. I certainly wouldn't mind a spare one in case this happens again.
PM'd
Old 01-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #9
BIG EYE is on a distinguished road

Name: David
BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to sell just the lug nuts?
I will take them as long as they work with TRD off road wheels.