Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FREE:Stock 2010 Exhaust-NOVA

Old 01-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
FREE:Stock 2010 Exhaust-NOVA

THIS IS NOT AN AFTERMARKET TRD EXHAUST SYSTEM. IT IS A STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEM FROM A 2010 TACOMA TRD SPORT.

First person to be able to pick this up near my location can have it for free. It is a stock exhaust system from a 2010 Tacoma TRD Sport DC, removed around 1400 miles so there is plenty of life left. I am located in Stafford, VA less than a mile off of I-95. I will be moving in 3 weeks and do not want to move it, if no one wants it I will be bringing it to the dump.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats not a TRD exhaust.....
Old 01-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thats not a TRD exhaust.....
its definitely listed as a stock trd sport exhaust, which it is. and its free so your incorrect input is not needed unless you want it and have a question.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
its definitely listed as a stock trd sport exhaust, which it is. and its free so your incorrect input is not needed unless you want it and have a question.
His name is in red... yours is blue. Show some respect. Not to mention that Chris is one of the most informed and helpful members on the board.

Your exhaust is a stock exhaust system for the 4.0L engine. Every 4.0L tacoma comes with that exhaust. It is NOT a TRD exhaust system.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
His name is in red... yours is blue. Show some respect. Not to mention that Chris is one of the most informed and helpful members on the board.

Your exhaust is a stock exhaust system for the 4.0L engine. Every 4.0L tacoma comes with that exhaust. It is NOT a TRD exhaust system.
i'm pretty sure i know what kind of truck i have. again, if you don't want it don't come get it. i'm not asking anyone for money, it is from a 2010 trd sport, which last time i checked is not a 4.0L. it is not an aftermarket trd exhaust. read my description if you are still confused.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Ur a tard,or this is a joke
Old 01-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
All Im trying to do, is to clarify what exhaust you have, so as to prevent someone from driving 200 miles thinking they are getting a "TRD" exhaust, when to find, its the stock exhaust for the 4.0 V6.....
Old 01-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post

OH SNAP!!!

Quote:
i'm pretty sure i know what kind of truck i have. again, if you don't want it don't come get it. i'm not asking anyone for money, it is from a 2010 trd sport, which last time i checked is not a 4.0L. it is not an aftermarket trd exhaust. read my description if you are still confused.
damn dude if you dont have a 4.0L engine in your 2010 TRD sport then I'd love to know what you must have swapped in there

Old 01-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
my mistake on the 4.0L statement, I was thinking about something else. sorry for the confusion. PLEASE READ MY LISTING DESCRIPTION. this is the STOCK EXHAUST FROM A 2010 TACOMA TRD SPORT, IT IS NOT AN AFTERMARKET TRD EXHAUST SYSTEM. if you want it, PM me, otherwise don't. DAMN!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #10
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
so angry...
Old 01-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #11
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
All Im trying to do, is to clarify what exhaust you have, so as to prevent someone from driving 200 miles thinking they are getting a "TRD" exhaust, when to find, its the stock exhaust for the 4.0 V6.....
thank you and i apologize if i seemed "short" in my response. if my title is confusing please reword it to say "FREE:Stock 2010 TRD Sport Exhaust". i thought the description explained the item but i guess not since everyone seems to think otherwise.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
i was just givin you a free bump man. no hard feelings
Old 01-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #13
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thank you and i apologize if i seemed "short" in my response. if my title is confusing please reword it to say "FREE:Stock 2010 TRD Sport Exhaust". i thought the description explained the item but i guess not since everyone seems to think otherwise.
dude it says TRD in the title, haha its stock off of a TRD truck but that doesnt mean its the actual TRD catback exhaust, if it was that for free ide fly over and take it just say stock exhaust off 2010 or something next time jeez, so mad

edit: nvrm i see the changed title! glw the giveaway!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #14

FWIW, this exhaust will fit a double cab short bed, and the access cab trucks.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #15
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
dude it says TRD in the title, haha its stock off of a TRD truck but that doesnt mean its the actual TRD catback exhaust, if it was that for free ide fly over and take it just say stock exhaust off 2010 or something next time jeez, so mad

edit: nvrm i see the changed title! glw the giveaway!
i understand, i meant for the title to say "stock 2010 trd sport exhaust" and forgot the "sport". in no way was i trying to market this as a trd exhaust. i don't even think there is such a thing as a "stock trd" exhaust unless you pay for it from the dealership at time of purchase.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #16
Comatose2002 is on a distinguished road
Comatose2002's Tacoma Gallery
If it's any consolation....

I understood your post just fine..... if I didn'y live about 3000 miles away I'd scoop that exhaust system.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
Bump from ex-N Va. Nice of you to offer free #hit.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #18
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by &erson View Post
Bump from ex-N Va. Nice of you to offer free #hit.
x2, everyones giving the guy a hard time for a lil confusion on his part. Thanks man.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
Toyota newbie...
cornwall325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
cornwall325's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent...
Old 01-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #20
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, where are you moving? Anywhere in my direction? If so i'll meet up and take it.