Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

So cal eBay find

Old 01-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
So cal eBay find

I found a trd skid for 50$ look it up in Los Angeles craigslist

Mods can u fix my listing to craigslist find thanks
Old 01-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry on my phone can't post link
Old 01-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD one comes up higher than the stock black one and adds a touch of customization.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #6

Yes they cost 200 + at dealer and 190 on eBay ... I paid 100 last week 4 one
Old 01-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #7

If I lived closer I would pick up and hold for a fellow TW
Old 01-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #9
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
called
Old 01-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #10

Cool I texed him 2 hehe ...Any response
Old 01-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #12

Maybe he's sleeping I texted him at 8 he responded
Old 01-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #14
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm and in el monte to...lol lets see if he calls back.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:00 AM   #15
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
talking to him now hes uping the price,
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #16
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
talking to him now hes uping the price,
yeah he up'ed it to $80 for me

last night around 9pm i called and he didn't pick up.
then i texted him "hey if you still have it i'm local and i'll be there in 15min."
he said "some guy wants it at 6am and that i'm next in line"
i texted him back at 7:30am saying "if the guy is a no show, i'll be there in 15min"
he texted back saying "the guy agreed to pay $80 for it so he'll wait for him instead"
Old 01-17-2011, 08:48 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
mmmm and in el monte to...lol lets see if he calls back.
el monte is a pretty shady place, im only bringing the exact amount of change and a little something else (:
Old 01-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #18

UPDATE:

so the guy texted me back again right now saying that "the guy sounds like a flake and doesn't want to wait any longer for him. and asked me if i was willing to pay the $80 that was offered to him by the other guy.

i told him no i'll give you $60. so it think he'll probably skip me and move on to the next on of you. ahahaha
Old 01-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #19

another update he took my bait for $60 he said he just wants it gone ASAP
Old 01-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #20
Banned
That's funny, when i talk to him he told me a guy from SD was coming to get it for 80.00, dudes funny. Nice come up.