Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT my magnaflow muffler for your stock v6 muffler

Old 01-17-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
WTT my Dynomax muffler for your stock v6 muffler DCLB

When I bought my truck it came with a magnaflow and purty chrome tip already installed. It is louder than I would like so if anyone in the bay area wants to meet up and swap over the cat back, it is yours. Your muffler must be in good to great shape and must be from a double cab long bed so we can just unbolt them both and swap. I am not sure of the miles, but mine is in good shape. When you see my truck it will be obvious this wasnt abused, or off-roaded.

edit to add pics
Attached Thumbnails
WTT my magnaflow muffler for your stock v6 muffler-img_0661.jpg  
Old 01-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
To bad you aren't a DC short bed...
Old 01-30-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
luissj7 is on a distinguished road
luissj7's Tacoma Gallery
HEY IM INTERESTED I LIVE IN SAN JOSE.........IS IT STREET LEGAL?? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT
Old 01-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luissj7 View Post
HEY IM INTERESTED I LIVE IN SAN JOSE.........IS IT STREET LEGAL?? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT
I sent you an email with my phone number in it.

Chris
Old 02-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #6
bump....
Old 04-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
Still looking. I confirmed this is a dynomax, NOT a magnaflow. Sounds good though, I just want my truck to be more quiet.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd!!!!